Chapter 5.

Recap
'Oh women, I'll find you soon I promise, don't think i can't sense my own kin sleeping in your stomach.' He grinned as he licked his lips slightly.

'I'll make you my only queen,that I can swear upon however I still owe you your punishment~'
Recap end.

The auction had finally been fully renovated and was ready to be opened,Yue named it the storm pavilion.

All she needed now was connections,she turned her head and looked towards her servant,kai and enquired about making possible connections with the higher ranking family's such as the noble families of the empire.

As she was now 6 months pregnant,she could not move around far and decided to send out letters to all noble families (apart from the ying household) and awaited their responses.

Yue walked around the inns garden,full of roses and other exotic flowers before she heard a slight chuckle.

"Found you~"

She turned around and met the crimson eyes of a certain handsome man before she paled ever so slightly.

"Y-you?!"her hand quickly went to cover her mouth,dropping her cherry blossom pink fan on the floor.

"Did you really think I would let you escape? Let you run off with my kin? Hide away with some other man after what you did to me? Ha. Like hell I would." With every question he took a step forward before he came face to face with her.

He grabbed her chin and lifted it up slightly so that their gazes met.

"Women,you raped me,ran off with my child and even dared to hide from me after all of that.I demand you take responsibility!" He let out a low growl.

Yue blushes "responsibility? H-how would I do that?" She stuttered.

"Easy. Become my wife." He stated.

Yue stood there shocked "but I don't even know your name!" She cried out.

"Xin Yang. Your name is?" he smirked.

"Yue Ying..." she mumbled.

'If I knew it was going to be like this,I really shouldn't have done it! Curse the gods for putting me in this body under the effect of drugs!'

—————-
Hello, me again lol
Hope you guys all enjoyed chapter 5,I would love to hear some feedback from you all so feel free to comment and vote!

Pic is not mine,credits to the artist
Pic -> Xin Yang
Have fun and don't get lost in the book! Lol Bye bye~

-storm_Scythe_Reaper