Chapter 7.

{Recap}

The baby was due any day now and she couldn't wait to welcome her baby into the world! She hummed a sweet lullaby as she rubbed her belly tenderly.
{Recap end. }

The auction house was thriving and bringing in lots of gold,the nursery had been made  and feasts had been fed,Yue rested against the soft cushioned chair with a smile as Xin made his way towards her from the kitchen.

"Yue'er how are you feeling?" He made sure she was comftable before seating himself next to her.

"I'm ok" smiling sweetly she said,until a loud bang was heard.

"Let me in! I have to see my sister,tell her i have come." The woman demanded.

Yue froze before frowning.

"Let us go and see who dares to disturb us." Xin growled,he helped Yue stand and supported her to the entrance.

"Primrose" Yue grimaced.

"Sister!" She yelled happily stepping forward to 'hug' her but was stopped momentarily by Xin,who protected Yue from the side.

Yue frowned and let out a single sigh before speaking"why have you come here?"

"Mother has met a terrible mishap and seeing as you own that auction house you must have some sort of riches right?! Mother needs 20 silvers or she'll be beaten to death by the ling familys madam!"primrose yelled with worry yet her eyes held uncontrollable greed and envy.

"I cannot help, the disownment clearly stated that I cannot offer you any money, please love."

Primrose yelled impatiently "you want mother to die?!" She then Rushed past Xin and reached yue and before anyone could stop her she shoved her harshly to the floor.

Yue hissed in pain before she began to place rapidly as she felt something leak between her legs,blood...it was blood.

Xin let out a terrifying roar before he quickly picked the female up and carried her inside, Demanding for a doctor.

Primrose collapsed the moment she heard the males roar in absolute fear.

———-
The doctor tended to Yue for over 6 hours before exiting the room which caused Xin to instantly stand up, alert.

"...what's the news?"He spoke,his tone carried worry.

"She has suffered some injuries however the child has been birthed successfully without any problem, Miss Yue is weak however she too will recover without issue. "The doctor spoke.

Xin let out a sigh of relief "thank the gods," he whispered.

"Although miss Yue got out lucky, she or the child could have died from that fall,I hope this won't happen again" the doctor who had not been informed of the accident followed up.

Xin growled "don't worry it won't,I'll make sure of that." Before he took a deep breath and entered the room.

"Waaaaa!" The child cried out and was hushed by a fragile but extremely beautiful female.

"Xin...come, take a look at our beloved child" she smiled weakly.

Xin walked close taking Yues hand into his own before looking at his child.
"Haha, he looks like you~" he teased his mood instantly lifting.

———-
Ooooo
Hope you enjoyed~
-Storm_Scythe_Reaper