Chapter 3.

Recap
"Sister! I was so worried" primrose said softly as she reached out to hold her sisters hand before it was harshly smacked away by Yue.

"Do not touch me." She spat out slowly before continuing "father, I would like to leave the family." She said with a frown.
Recap end.

"Leave?" Her so called father questioned.

"Yes,please take me off the family tree, I do not wish to have even the slightest ties to the ying household."

Her father chuckled as rage filled his eyes "very well, you ungrateful brat.. after all this family has done for you."

She chuckled "done for me? I think your mistaken, the ying household has done nothing for me. You slaughtered my mother,stole my inheritance,stole what little food I had,made me work for you for a so called dept and finally you smashed the only remaining object I had of my father and you say you have all done so much for me? Well wait a while and I will return it all back to you!" She paused before turning to a maid "bring me the contract stating that I will not have anything to do with this bunch of disgusting people, also make sure it states that anything I own in the future,they won't be able to get a single piece of it!" She demanded and watched as the maid scurried off.

"Sister! Don't be like this, we are your family" primrose called out sweetly as her fathers frown deepened.

"Ignore that wrench,she is no family of mine!"he yelled out.

"Hmph! Glad we got that out of the way!" She replied with a sly grin as the maid returned.

She quickly read and signed the contract before prompting her 'family to do the same'.

Once everything was signed, she went to her courtyard and retrieved her things before she declared "I'll expect the dowary passed down from my mother returned from safe keeping to me soon or else this will be taken to the court" before she left the household.

She had Around 20 gold coins of mass saving since young to live on. She quickly decided that she must invest and gather money but before so,she had to find a place to stay.

She traveled to the nearest inn before paying 5 silver coins to rest there for a week leaving her with 19 gold coins and 5 silver coins.

{ there are 10 silver coins in 1 gold coin and 100 coppers in 1 silver coin }

She rested well and relaxed with in the inn for around 2 weeks as lately she has began to feel oddly sick,however this morning it was quite severe.she frowned as her conscious blurred and darken.The inn master watched as she collapsed near the front of the enterance after a stroll in the public garden, he then panicked and called the local doctor to perform a check on the girl.

——
She opened her eyes and looked around.
'Did I die again?'

"Ah! You're awake" the doctor smiled as he helped her sit up.

"I'm doctor feng,it's nice to meet you,miss?"

"Call me Yue." She nodded before looking towards the doctor.

"Right! Miss Yue, I received a call from the inn master and was told you had fallen unconscious and decided to check your state... I have found out the reason for your current condition and would like to say my words of congratulations! Your pregnant!"

"Eh?!" She paused and looked straight at the doctors face.

"I believe you are around 2 weeks pregnant,miss Yue" he stated as he watched her expression closely.

"...I'm pregnant" she whispered slowly to herself and let it sink in, she rubbed her belly ever so gentle as a small smile bloomed on her face.

In her last life it was impossible for her to become pregnant as she had a strange body abnormality were she was unable to give birth or she would die as well as the child so her womb was removed for her safety but now it was different she was in Yue yings body now! She could have this baby!
—————
Ooooo hope you enjoyed!
-Storm_Scythe_Reaper