Chapter 2.

Recap
Yue Ying turned bright red before she ran off away from the angry male who's eyes were clouded with lust.

"Make no mistake, I'll catch you women and when I do I'll make sure I punish you for your treason!" He growled with a sly smirk.
Recap end.

Yue ran to the edge of the area as she tried to collect the rest of the body's memories.

'This seems like it will be troublesome' she turned back and looked in the males direction. 'Catch me if you can~' she giggled before wincing as pain shoot through her back. 'Ouch! I didn't think it would hurt this much!' She grumbled.

Her memories were vague and unclear but she knew the main parts which was all she needed so far. 'I should return to the household and ask for a disownment.'
I will not waste my time with such black temperament people.

She followed the directions to the place she knew off by heart,she made her way up to the gates when the guards refused to give her entry,they gave her a mocking smile before asking "what is your name and why do you come to ying household?"

The old yue ying was a coward,she would bow her head to almost any one however now that yuki was the owner of this body,she would never bow her head to anyone except to her special person,she had yet to truly set her eyes upon.

She clicked her tongue before staring right into the guards eyes "I'm the second hound miss of the ying household,move aside before I make you." She said with a soft but firm voice whilst showing the seal of the ying family.

The guard froze before he turned and opened the gate slowly,he also made another gesture for a fellow guard to go and notify the main family of the return of the 2nd miss.

As such the moment Yue ying stepped foot into the ying household,plenty of footsteps could be heard as her father,step-mother and even her sister appeared before her.

"Sister! I was so worried" primrose said softly as she reached out to hold her sisters hand before it was harshly smacked away by Yue.

"Do not touch me." She spat out slowly before continuing "father, I would like to leave the family." She said with a frown.
———————————-
Hope you enjoyed it :)
Please comment your ideas!

Pic doesn't belong to me, credits to artist

Pic-> MCs Sister
-Storm_Scythe_Reaper.