Chapter 4.

Recap
"...I'm pregnant" she whispered slowly to herself and let it sink in, she rubbed her belly ever so gentle as a small smile bloomed on her face.

In her last life it was impossible for her to become pregnant as she had a strange body abnormality were she was unable to give birth or she would die as well as the child so her womb was removed for her safety but now it was different she was in Yue yings body now! She could have this baby!

Recap end.

Yue ying throughly back to the day she transmigrated into this world and back to her drugged state, she remembered the man, a handsome and powerful man with dark raven hair and crimson eyes,the current father of the child within her belly.

'Ahh! My baby will grow up to be the most adorable bun in this world!' She giggled as she began to imagine all the amazing memories she could make with her child such as when her child takes its first steps or first words! She couldn't wait! She was going to treasure this child with all her heart and soul.'

The doctor smiled before recommending she remains on bed rest until she passes the warning stage of 3 months, however she was free to move about but was not allowed to travel far.

She decided that with her sudden inability to go to far places, she would hire a servant for a Silver coin to do some work for her. She ordered the serving named kien to go and buy an old auction house and renovate it for 5 gold coins.she left this job to the servant  after providing the blueprints and signing for the auction to be in her name.

After which she sat back and relaxed, often singing lullaby's to the child within her belly as the auction began its renovation.

Meanwhile

The man growled as he stared down at his servant "what do you mean you haven't been able to find her?!" His crimson eyes began to glow.

"Mercy! Please show mercy your highness!" The servant bowed repeatedly as tears ran down his face.

"Enough! If you yourself can not find her, then I shall go myself." He stated whilst glaring at him,he stood up with a small but sly smirk.

'Oh women, I'll find you soon I promise, don't think i can't sense my own kin sleeping in your stomach.' He grinned as he licked his lips slightly.

'I'll make you my only queen,that I can swear upon,however I still owe you your punishment~'
————————-
Hope you enjoyed!

-Storm_Scythe_Reaper