Chapter 6.

Recap
"Xin Yang. Your name is?" he smirked.

"Yue Ying..." she mumbled.

'If I knew it was going to be like this,I really shouldn't have done it! Curse the gods for putting me in this body under the effect of drugs!'
Recap end.

'Ah, I'm now nine months pregnant! Xin has constantly been nagging me and often asking for me to take responsibility'

"Yue'er take responsibility... become my wife~ and give birth to my children." Xin slyly spoke.

"Xin..the child in my belly is yours,so you cannot say I am not taking responsibility by caring and birthing our child. If anything it feels like you are more likely to become the wife and I the husband after all,I am the one who works hard all day, doing the paperwork regarding the auction house and you, well you don't even clean!" She scolded him with a pout and crossed her arms.

Xin rolled his eyes "I have never cleaned, once in my life!"

"Then hop to it!" She rebutted.

Xin grumbled before a smirk made its way onto his face "yue'er~"

Yue suddenly glared at him "what are you thinking?"

"Do you want me to help you with the auction house?" He suggested.

Yue rolled her eyes "no,just clean." She said firmly.

Xin clicked his tongue before he stood up and began to slowly clean around the room,cringing every now and then causing her to laugh softly as she watched this new form of entertainment. 

Of course,In the past three months she had gotten rather used to Xin and began to lose her fear,feeling quite confident in her self when she was around him.

The baby was due any day now and she couldn't wait to welcome her baby into the world! She hummed a sweet lullaby as she rubbed her belly tenderly.

———-
Hope you enjoyed x