Kidnapped

Marinette's POV
I was reading my textbook during Ms. Bustier's english class when I heard her call out Nathaniel's name.

"Nathaniel, what is the moral of this story?" asked Ms. Bustier.

There was no answer. I looked back to see Nathaniel writing or drawing something in his notebook. Ms. Bustier walked up to Nathaniel's table and slammed her hand on it, "What is so important that you didn't answer this question Mr. Kurtzberg?"

Nathaniel's POV
I was drawing a sketch of my wedding with Marinette when a hand slammed my table. I looked up to see an angry Ms. Bustier glaring at me.

"Go to the principal's office Mr. Kurtzberg!" she shouted.

The bell rang.

"Okay everyone class dismissed. See you tomorrow class." Ms. Bustier greeted.

As I walked to the principal's office, my sketch pad was taken by a girl with blonde hair and icy blue eyes.

Chloe. The bully from all those years ago. She took my sketch pad and started to flip through the pages and taking pictures of every single page.

"Drawing Marinette again. When will you ever get over her?! Are you that infatuated? Ugh. Who cares." she said while holding the book in one hand and flipping her hair with the other.  "Marinette will never like you since she has a MAJOR crush on MY adrikins! She will never like a loser like you." She threw my sketch pad to the floor.

"Come on Sabrina, I have an appointment at the salon for a mani-pedi!" she said with her head up in the air.

"Coming Chloe!" Sabrina answered while carrying Chloe's handbag.

I took my sketch pad and ran away. Tears starting to fall, I kept on running till I bumped into a certain someone. It was Marinette.

"Hey Nathaniel!" she said with a huge grin. Once she saw my face, her facial expression softened and she asked, "Are you okay? Why do you seem so sad?"

"No, it's nothing! I answered. I tried keeping the tears in but I was sad. VERY sad. But something felt wrong. It was as if I was forgetting something. Oh my God. I didn't go to the principal's office like Ms. Bustier told me to. But I didn't care. I just needed someone to calm me down. Someone like Marinette. The type of person who'd comfort me and stay with me through thick and thin.

But that would NEVER happen. She was head over heels for Adrien. Oh how that name brings anger to me. Tears started falling.

"Uh, Marinette? I need to go now, see you tomorrow!"I said.

I couldn't hold the tears back. I started sobbing uncontrollably as I ran towards my house.

No One's POV
"Jealousy and anger. A perfect target for my akuma." He took a butterfly and closed his hands. "Fly away my little akuma and evilize him!"

The so called akuma flew to Nathaniel's house and went into his sketch pad and a butterfly mask appeared on Nathaniel's red face.

"Ahh. Evillustrator. We meet again. The girl you love doesn't love you back. But she will. All you need is to give me Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculouses." said the man.

"Consider it done Hawk Moth!" Nathaniel replied. Then a purple substance surrounded him and he looked like this afterwards.

Marinette's POVI was doing my homework when a cloth covered my mouth

Marinette's POV
I was doing my homework when a cloth covered my mouth. The last thing I remembered before losing conciousness was being taken away.

No One's POV
"Marinette! Time for dinner!" shouted Marinette's mother, Sabine Cheng.

"Marinette? Marinette!" she shouted with a hint of worry  in her voice.

She went upstairs to find Marinette's window shattered. But Marinette was GONE.

"TOM! TOM! Marinette's GONE! Sabine shouted while descending the stairs.

"There must be a good explanation why she's missing. Just call her friends before making any assumptions." Tom answered.

Sabine took her phone and dialed Alya's, Nino's then Nathalie's number.

Author's Note
I have no idea how Marinette's mom knows Alya's, Nino's and even Nathalie's number.

Adrien's POV
I was researching about Ladybug's identity when my phone rang. Nino was calling me. I answered the phone call.

A is Adrien, N is Nino
A - Hey Nino!
N - Dude, is Marinette with you?
A - No. Why do you ask?
N - She's missing. She isn't at home, Alya's or with us.
A - What?!?!?!  Uhhh.... Nino I gotta go.
N - Ok, see you dude.
A - See you Nino.

"Adrien! Adrien!" Someone was calling me. I searched my room and I found out who was calling me. It looked like a ladybug but with a big head and large eyes. It looked like Plagg. Which meant it was a kwami. LADYBUG'S kwami.

"Hey, aren't you ladybug's kwami?" I asked. "Yeah! But I have no time to explain. Ladybug's been kidnapped by the Evillustrator."

"What a coincidence. My friend Marinette's missing. Wait so, the evillustrator took two people?" I asked.

"The Evillustrator only took one person." The kwami said nervously.

I had a moment of realization. My Lady, my crush, my savior was the girl sitting behind me during class. Marinette. The love of my life was the girl sitting behind me everyday during school, one of my closest friends, I couldn't believe it.

"We've got to save her!" I blurted.

"Shouldn't you transform first Adrien?" The kwami asked.

How did she know I'm chat noir? Oh well, that didn't matter. Or so I thought.

"Wait. How do we know where Marinette is?" I asked.

"I can sense where she is since she's still wearing her earrings." She said proudly.

"By the way, what's your name? It wouldn't be polite if I kept on calling you Ladybug's kwami." I asked with curiosity.

"Tikki, the name's Tikki." She answered politely.

"Ok Tikki. Where is Marinette?" I asked. I needed to save her.