Dating

Adrien's POV

Marinette answered, "Deal."

The bell rang, which signaled that classes were starting.

"Ok, now let's go to class", I said, linking my arm with hers while walking to class.

Once we arrived to the classroom, everyone was confused as to why we were holding hands, and Ms Bustier hadn't arrived yet, so we were bombarded with questions and insults.

"Mari, explain." An ecstatic Alya asked.

"Dude, you never told me you're dating Mari, thought we were friends?" Nino asked, quite sad.

"It's so romantic!" Rose exclaimed.

"Super cool." Juleka said.

"Dupain Cheng?! Get your hands off of MY Adrikins!" Chloe exclaimed.

"Yes, we are dating, we just started this morning, so we didn't have any time to tell you, and Chloe as you can see, I'm perfectly happy with my relationship with Marinette," I replied, answering most of the questions asked by my curious classmates.

While I was doing that, I didn't notice Ms Bustier enter the classroom and Chloe quietly exit and make a run to the bathroom.

No One's POV

"B-but we're meant to be...Adrien, we've been together ever since we were kids." A quite sad Chloe whispered, so no one else could hear or she'd be humiliated.

"Jealousy, sadness, this vulnerability is a perfect target for my akuma." A man in purple said. He took a white butterfly and cupped his hand, making the once white butterfly purple.

"Fly away my little akuma, and evilize this broken heart!" He shouted at the butterfly flying away from his lair and into DuPont High School.

The butterfly flew from his lair and flew into a picture of Chloe and Adrien when they were little.

"Heart Breaker, I'm giving you the power to make the guy you love so dearly love you back. But in return, I need Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous." The man said, taking advantage of Chloe's weak state, and her sadness.

Chloe's eye twitched as Hawk Moth offered her those claims, she knew that if she got akumatized, it gave Adrien another reason not to date her, as it showed her mean side. She gathered up all her strength, "Seriously, ridiculous, utterly ridiculous. Do you think I'm that easy to get akumatized? If I want to get akumatized, I will. But getting akumatized won't help me get Adrien. So scat!" She shouted to Hawk Moth.

"So Ms Bourgeois seems stronger than she appears to be, but no need to fret, because she will break soon enough, and then I will finally get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous." He said while smirking. "Soon my dear Chloe...soon."

Author's Note

Hey Reader, if you're reading, just wanted to let you know I have an account on Webnovel and I am currently competing in a competition. If you're interested in reading the novel I entered and voting for it, click the link in my profile. Thanks and hope you enjoy the rest of the book. 😊