Her Answer

No One's POV

It was the next day, and Marinette woke up earlier than usual to go to school early, slightly hoping to see Adrien as well. She slowly walked to school, as she was really early, and had lots of time before she was late, and a few minutes later, she arrived and walked past the front doors of the school. Before she knew it, she was engulfed in a big hug.

"OMG girl I was so worried! I thought something horrible happened to you! Oh, thank God that Chat Noir saved you!" She ranted.

"How do you know that Alya?" , Marinette asked.

"Of course I'd know, Chat Noir came and brought you back home, and he told your parents, who then told me." She replied.

While they was talking, she didn't notice a certain blonde walking up to them.

"Hey Marinette, I heard about what happened yesterday, I was so worried, are you okay?" He asked, just to divert suspicion that he's Chat Noir.

Marinette, knowing what Adrien was trying to do, replied, "Yes, I'm okay now, all thanks to...Chat Noir!" She smiled.

Adrien smiled back, and then proceeded to say, "Marinette, I need to talk to you in private, possibly?" he said while staring at her, who took the hint, made an excuse and walked away, leaving Marinette and Adrien alone.

Adrien raised his eyebrow, "So M'lady, what's the answer?" he asked.

"Don't call me that, not at school." She quipped.

"Okay, okay." He said while placing his hands in the air.

"But for the question yesterday, I-yes Adrien, I will be more than happy to be your girlfriend." Marinette replied.

"Yes!" Adrien replied. "I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have, I won't let you down Princess."

"Princess?" Marinette asked.

"Yeah, because you're my princess." Adrien replied.

"Oh", Marinette blushed. But she knew she also had other things to discuss.

"But I have one condition, if we don't work out, we can't let that get in the way of defeating the akuma, because that's supposed to be our number one priority. 'kay?" Marinette stated.

"Meowch, you're saying that as if we're bound to break up, but yes, I promise that we will not let our relationship get in the way of defeating Hawkmoth." He promised.

But then all of a sudden Adrien smirked, "Mari, I have one condition too, if anyone asks, you're taken, and you're MINE."

Marinette giggled, "I can live with that."

Adrien pecked Marinette on the cheek, then the bell rang, time to tell the news to their classmates, they both thought.