Trying to Forget

Marinette's POV
I woke up in my bed. And I heard snoring. I looked down on what I thought was my pillow, and it was beautiful golden hair.

I was sleeping on top of Adrien.

Oh. My. God.

If I didn't have a bad dream, I would've jumped out of bed, or fainted. Or maybe both.

When I thought about the dream, tears started gathering in my eyes.

"No, it was just a dream. Nothing more." I kept telling myself, fully knowing that this might happen in the future. But the future can be altered, it's not set in stone.

My hand ruffled through his bed of hair.

"Good Morning." I said sweetly.

Adrien's POV
I stirred.

Where am I?

I looked around and I realized I was in Marinette's Bedroom.

Mari was staring at me, I smirked, "Is my Princess that infatuated with me that she can't look away?"

She turned away, probably because she wanted to hide her blush, but anyways, during that, I realized something.

"Princess, we're late for school!" I started panicking. Marinette, on the other hand, just burst into a fit of laughter.

I looked at her, I tilted my head, eyes filled with confusion.

Marinette grabbed her phone and turned the screen on. I glanced at the screen and I calmed down.

"See, it's a weekend silly." She stated.

I understood why she laughed now.

It was a weekend now, and Marinette's parents were currently at a Baking Seminar, which meant we had the whole bakery to ourselves.

Marinette seemed to be in a better mood than she was yesterday night, and I knew she was trying to forget the events of last night, I myself was scared of the fact that there was a chance I'd die, but I placed a brave face for my princess and decided to forget about that problem for now.