Forced Love

Marinette's POV
I woke up on a bed. But it wasn't mine.

"You're finally awake. Mari." A familiar voice said. I looked around and to my surprise. It was the Evillustrator.

"Now that you're awake. YOU'LL LOVE ME!" He shouted.

"Why did you bring me here? And why me of all people?" I asked, curiosity in my voice.

"You, you're Marinette, you're perfect, you're so kind, caring, and so pretty." He answered.

I blushed, but at the same time, I was nervous. I didn't know what would a villain do to me. But at the same time I also knew Chat would save me. I smiled. I think the Evillustrator thought I smiled at him, and he replied, "I love it when you smile, it's so beautiful. Come, I have to show you something."

I wasn't in chains or locked up, the Evillustrator completely trusted that I wouldn't run away. But I followed him anyway.

I entered the room the other room he walked into. I was AMAZED. The ceiling was like the sky and sitting on the floor was the Evillustrator. He was drawing something. It looked like a sketch pad.

"Do you like it Marinette?" He asked, "I love it.", I replied. "I know you would, I know everything about you my love." the Evillustrator answered kinda creepily. But nevertheless, I couldn't anger him, God knows what he'd do, so instead I stayed quiet.

"What kind of pencils and erasers do you use to draw Marinette?" He asked trying to be gentle.

"Charcoal pencils and rubber erasers." I whispered.

I sat down next to him to make him happy and some fancy looking pencils, a sketch pad and erasers appeared on my lap.

"Wow, this is very high quality. I've never used this brand of pencils and erasers before." I said.

"Well you deserve the best and only the best." He said.

My cheeks went red. I was flustered. But then I started to draw a pink dress with polkadots. The Evillustrator moved closer to me. After he moved closer, I placed my head on his shoulder. I wasn't falling for him, was I? NO. My heart is loyal to only one person, the beautiful, perfect Adrien Agreste.

But I just couldn't stop thinking that he was out of my league. He'd never like me as more than a friend. I was just the girl sitting behind him during class.

I was just his friend. His. Friend...

Maybe I should give him a chance. It's not like Adrien would ever like a girl like me. While I was thinking, Evillustrator took the opportunity to lean closer, and the next thing I knew, our lips smashed.