WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!

Chat Noir's POV
I finally found where the Evillustrator was keeping MY lady.

Tikki hid in my pocket before I entered; I barged in the door to find Marinette's head on his shoulder.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" I roared.

"Do what?" He asked innocently. "I haven't done anything."

I glared daggers at him.

I swung my baton towards him but he dodged it easily. He kissed Marinette's forehead and whispered into Marinette's ear "Don't worry Mari. We'll continue this later."

I felt this feeling I just didn't recognize. I felt very angry when he kissed MY lady's forehead. Didn't she want ME to kiss her. Not the Evillustrator of all people.

Then, he said "Fine. If you don't believe me, I'll just prove it to you!"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. He isn't gonna...?

And he did. He grabbed Marinette who was busy drawing and he smashed his lips into hers. Her eyes widened BUT SHE DIDN'T PULL AWAY. She just closed her eyes and it seemed like she enjoyed it. But as I looked closely, she was moving her hands searching for his sketchpad.

I swung my baton at him once again but with more force once Marinette got his sketch pad.

"Marinette, please give me the sketch pad." I said nicely.

The Evillustrator now realizing what Marinette had done looked into her eyes and she slowly proceeded towards him.

I followed Marinette and held her tight before she reached him. I took the sketchpad she was holding with my one free hand and ripped it. I let Marinette go and trapped the akuma in a jar. The Evillustrator turned back to Nathaniel who was unconcious.

After that, I knew what I NEEDED TO DO. I needed to take her miraculous to de-evilise the akuma or she would still be under his (the Evillustrator's) spell.

I gently took her earrings off and put them on and took my ring off.

Cat Noir has his ears pierced. WOW.

"Tikki, what do I say to transform?" I asked.

"You say Tikki, Spots On!" She said proudly.

"Sure, Tikki Spots On!" I shouted.

My outfit was just like Ladybug's, except for the part that we had different genders. Okay, time to focus.

"Time to de-evilise!" I said, trying my best to follow M'Lady's actions. I captured the akuma in the yoyo and released the akuma.

"Bye bye little butterfly." I said.

Author's Note

When Cat Noir was Ladybug, he didn't use her lucky charm, just assume once Cat Noir (in Ladybug's outfit) de-evilised the akuma, everything went back to normal.