Reunited With Jace

I walked up to the New York Institute, with sweaty palms.

I haven't seen Jace since you were 7. I was moved to the London Institute while he was shipped here.

Of course, he was my twin brother. And he was with the Lightwoods, I knew about them. But never really met them before.

I opened up the doors and the view of the inside was amazing.

Everything fascinated me, and I found it unique.

"Ehm," someone coughed, I turn around. 

My brown hair flowing gracefully with my head turn, my sea blue eyes with flecks of gold in them looking around for the person that startled me.

I looked at a man I knew instantly.

"Who are you?" he started.

"Jace?" I said wide-eyed, my English accent thick.

Jace eyed me suspiciously, "And you are...?"

I smiled, "You can't recognize your own twin sister?"

He scrunched his eyebrows. "Y/n?"

I waved, "Yup, that's me".

He smiled and rushed to hug me, which I did too.

"Oh my Angel, it's been too long! I missed you so much," He leaned back, "And holy shit you, are short" he laughed.

Then a redhead came towards the two of us, with a displeasing look on her face.

"Hey Jace," she smiled and kissed his cheek, then looks at you. "Uh, who are you?"

"My name is Y/n Wayland, I'm Jace's twin sister, who the fuck are you?" I snap.

She looked taken back, "Oh, I'm Clary Fairchild. I assumed you and Jace had history... I'm sorry" She apologized.

I smiled, "It's no problem, I know all about you Clary Fairchild." I looked at another girl that walked towards the three of us.

"Oh, hello, who's this?" She smiled.

"I'm Y/n  Wayland, and I'm assuming your Isabelle Lightwood, but you go by Izzy?" 

Her mouth opened a bit, "Yes, I am" she stood up straight.

I looked down at her heels, "OH MY ANGEL! I looooove your heels"

Her brown charcoal eyes lit up, "Oh, thank you. You love fashion?" 

I nod, and then I look to a tall guy walking beside her. 

I was caught off guard, he was handsome.

When he came into view, I couldn't help but be breathless.

I assumed this was the guy I've heard people brag about. 

"Iz, Jace, who is this?" His deep voice was strict, but was ignoring Clarys existence.

I stood straight, "I'm Y/n Wayland, from the London Institute. I'm assuming you're Alexander Lightwood, but you go by Alec, correct?"

He looked at Izzy, Jace and Clary. Then at me.

"How do you know?" He huffed, and I smiled without any emoition

"Well, considering I work for the Clave, I think it's my job to know everyone" I laughed with no humor.

Alec smirks a tiny bit, which makes my heart flutter.

"Well, I'm the head of this Institute. So, hello" He stood up high.

He was like, a 6'2 giant. I swear to the Angel.

I nod my head, "Hello, nice to meet you" I look at Jace, "You have so much to tell me, let's go!" I smile and drag him away laughing.

-a year later-

"JACE! KEEP UP YOUR SPEED!" I yelled. He was losing to Clary, she's good.

"I'M TRYING Y/n/n." He grunts, and I roll my eyes.

"Well, obviously not hard enough" I whisper, then someone came up besides me.

"You got that," Alec clicked his tongue, "Clary got good, but she's still-" "Annoying" We both sigh.

"KEEP TRAINING" I yelled and waved. I sneaked a peek at Alec, "Where are you going?" His one of his brows raised.

"Doing my job" I smile and walk away. 

I'm walking to my temporary room, and heard footsteps behind me.

"Y/n! A word please?" Alec almost yelled.

I was in front of my door, and turned around. "Yes, Alexander?"

He rolled his eyes, "It's Alec, and I need advice".

I stood up straight and looked at him, "What is it?"

He gulped. "Uh, well... I like someone, and I need to tell them how I feel" He looked at me with sparkling eyes . 

Aweh, so cute.

"I, uh. Well, just go for it. You never know if they like you back Alec" I winked.

He smiled, "Okay, well. Y/n, I like you. A lot, and I think you're beautiful, and unique and an amazing Shadowhunter," He smiled. "I love the way your eyes light up when Jace is around you. I love your accent, I love how you are tough and strong. Even through difficult situations, I just. I think I love... you?"

I was caught off guard. All of a sudden, he starts to freak out.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Too soon, maybe forget it. I'm sorry-"

"Shut up" I grabbed the collar to his shirt and yanked him down, and set my lips softly on his.

He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and started to back up.

I opened the door and he shut it with his foot.

Let's just say the rest is up to you ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That sucked, but I hope you liked it,

Shyloh