O N E / Azure.

Kelz❤️

Kelz❤️

Monday, January 30, 8:09Am

I think we should take a break...

Although it had been a week since Kelz casually ended the four year relationship between him and Azure, she couldn't help but to stare at the thread of text messages that she couldn't bring herself to delete.

"He's just going through something." she tried to convince herself over and over. However the mantra she had created didn't reign true as the days flew past, marking an exact week since their short text conversation that ended it all.

"Girl, if you hold onto those messages for one more day. Delete them." Shar rolled her eyes over her morning cereal.

"I'm just trying to read between the lines." Azure shrugged, "Its been a week, usually we would've talked by now."

"Forget him. Now I finally have a single friend to party with" Shar smiled satisfied.

Shar knew that Azure wasn't much of a partier, or socialite at all for that matter. After being in a relationship since sixteen years old, twenty year old Azure was a homebody and spent most of her time with her long term boyfriend Kelz. The two were high school sweethearts - Azure known as the quiet girl from art class that could draw and Kelz the star basketball player for Dobbins High School.

While Azure was shy, that didn't stop her from being sought out from almost every man she came across - her golden brown skin captivating, her height of five two consisting of a slim thick frame that she failed to hide underneath her paint stained denim mom jeans and champion crew neck sweatshirts.

She didn't dress like most young girls her age, but the fact that majority of her time consisted of studying or painting her days away was reason for that.

Still, anyone with eyes could see her beauty. Her natural hair was always perfectly styled, jet black with a middle part that hung just below her breast; Makeup flawlessly applied with just the right amount to still show her true features.

Just like all the other teenage boys, Kelz took interest in the intriguing girl in his second period class. He was confused as to how a chick that looked like that didn't capitalize off of her ability to lure guys in just with the bat of her long eyelashes.

All the girls he knew, would anyway. Azure didn't crave attention, in fact, she was the exact opposite. In the beginning, that was all in took for popular all-star Markel Johnson to separate her from the pack and do whatever it could to make her his girl. Her naivety caused her to believe their young love would last forever, whereas it was now Sophomore year in college and forever was now ending.

"I have an art competition in a month, so no, you actually don't have a single friend to party with."
Azure shrugged.

Shar rolled her eyes up into her head.