F O U R T E E N / ARE YOU SURE?

"You're cheating, you can't do that!" Azure laughed, attempting to knock Nico's Xbox controller out of his hand.

He dodged her hand, continuing to press the buttons quickly in efforts to win the mortal combat battle on the screen.

"Fatality!" he boasted, as Scorpion did his finishing move on Katana.

Azure playfully rolled her eyes, next throwing the controller down.

"Whatever" she flagged him, "You've clearly had a lot of practice."

"Aw, don't be a sore loser." Nico cooed, reclaiming the seat next to her that he jumped out of once he won the round.

"I'm not, but you're definitely a sore winner."

"Don't be like that." he said, turning the game off and flicking back on the TV.

Feeling his stomach growling, he began to rub his abs with his hand.

"You hungry?" He asked Azure, who hadn't asked for anything yet.

Hours had passed that the two were cooped up in the house, letting the nice day pass them by. It was now going on 9 at night, and he began to feel hungry once more.

"Yeah, I can eat" Azure nodded.

She didn't have any cash on her, only a trans pass, and she was too nervous to say anything about it.

"I can order something, unless you're ready to go change so I can take you out?" He asked, fishing.

Azure thought it over, "Okay, you can take me to go get changed."

Taking his advice, Azure decided it was time to possibly face her roommate. Plus, she didn't want her time with Nico to end, so she would do anything he asked at that point.

"That's what I'm talking about" Nico was satisfied with her answer, "Now, when she throw that right hook, dodge and hit her with the left."

"What?!"Azure asked caught off guard.

Nico doubled over in laughter, "I'm fucking with you. Let's go"

Azure smiled and rolled her eyes, next putting on her shoes so the two could leave out. She wasn't sure what she would be walking into, she just hoped it would be nothing like before. As far as she knew, Shar took over the entire place and had Kelz there too. She wouldn't be surprised. As far as Justin told her, the two were acting like nothing ever even happened.

Nico grabbed his keys, and in no time the two were on their way to Azure's apartment.

"I don't know how you live on campus" Nico said, pulling up to her campus apartment, "I tried it the first year, didn't work."

After getting to know each other for a little longer, the two found out that they also both attended Lasalle. Nico only took Tuesday and Friday classes, while Azure had class damn near every day except the weekends. Their majors were completely different, and that made sense as to why they never even had a chance of running into each other in a specific building.

"My mom wanted to move out of Philly, and I wanted to stay" Azure shared, "But you can stop right...here."

"Alright hurry up back" he told her, "And bring something for you to sleep in"

The expression on his face told Azure he wasn't joking, and she didn't deny his request. As always, she said okay and headed inside the private building.
Unlocking the door, she was relieved to see the living room lights turned off, meaning more than likely no one was home. She hurried into her bedroom, grabbing a small tote and beginning to fill it with a few more outfits and essentials that she needed.