T W E N T Y - F O U R / WHERE YOU WANNA BE

"Azure baby where you at?"

After a long day at the gym, Nico finally arrived back home. He was expecting Azure to be working the day shift with him, however she never showed and according to Armani she just wanted to go home and rest. That was fine with him, but he was curious as to why she hadn't called. Walking in, he headed straight to his bedroom to see a sleeping Azure.

"Wake up girl, you had enough rest." he playfully nudged her, his nose caved in her neck as he smelled her scent.

Azure began to stir in her sleep, next smiling when she felt Nico over her shoulder.

"Hey babe." she said in a horse voice.

"Why you call out today, I was looking forward to seeing you?" Nico asked her.

Azure turned over on her back, "I was tired, the moving really got to me"

Nico began to analyze her, her tired face still pretty as she rubbed the crust out of her eye. He moved his eyes down further, only to stop when he saw the purple bruise on her neck.

"What the fuck is that?" He growled, almost breaking her neck to make sure he saw what he thought he did.

Azure's face read guilty, as her eyes widened and she covered her neck with her hand, "What?"

"Azure don't fucking play with me. I know I ain't give you that shit."

"Give me what, there's nothing on my neck." she insisted.

Nico looked at her like she was crazy, next gripping her up and dragging her to the bathroom. She had never seen him handle her so aggressive, as the hold on her arm actually began to ache.

"You're hurting me" she whined.

"I don't give a fuck, look in the mirror." he barked, looking down on her.

However Azure refused to look in the mirror. For one, she would then have to acknowledge the fact that there was indeed a hickie on her neck and she definitely couldn't fight with him after that.
Seeing her resistance, Nico grew angered with each second that passed.

"Fine" he said giving up, "Get the fuck out"

"Nico" Azure followed him out of the bathroom, "Just let me explain"

"It ain't shit to explain, if you letting another nigga fuck on you why the fuck are you here?" He challenged her.

"But I didn't, I swear" she cried, "It was Kelz ~"

"What?"

That was all Nico needed to hear, as his reflexes got the best of him and he gripped her by her neck. Although he didn't apply any pressure, Azure almost pissed herself by the look on his face.

"He tried to rape me" she sobbed, tears rolling down her cheeks, "I swear"

"You think I'm fucking stupid?" Nico retorted, "Ya old nigga see you rocking the shit I got you, and you go running back to him?" He scoffed.

Azure didn't respond, just cried, frightened as Nico breathed her down, his nose touching hers as his strong arms hadn't released their grip yet.

Seeing the fear in her eyes, Nico let his hand drop as he walked away.

"Just get the fuck out." he told her one last time.

"No" Azure refused, "I didn't do anything and you have to believe me"

"Fine" Nico shrugged, "I'm out, and when I get back be gone or Ima drag your ass out."

He slammed the door behind him causing the walls to shake. In that moment he felt a million feelings all at once. Was this how love felt when it went wrong?