S I X T E E N / DOUBLING BACK

"That was the hardest test this semester, Mr. Richard is really trying me" Justin complained as him and Azure strolled through campus after leaving class.

After taking an exam in their last class, the best friends were now on their way to the student circle to attend an event the faculty put together for the students. Nico informed Azure that he was still in his meeting with his teacher but would meet her afterwards, giving Azure and Justin time to score some free food and hopefully see a performance from the dance team.

The April weather had been generous with the heat, the perfect day having a forecast of seventy nine degrees without any clouds. Azure dressed down in a pair of high waisted jeans and a plain t-shirt, but she quickly began to realize the other girls her age were rocking some of the newest trends that she couldn't even afford, making her feel insecure.

While usually she wouldn't pay it any mind, she had been stressing about her appearance ever since Shar made her nasty comment - and Azure knew she didn't have the wardrobe to match Nico's fly whereas many of other girls did.

"Yeah, I agree" Azure nodded, "But I think I did good."

Spotting a stand for snow cones, she gestured Justin to follow her to the line.

"Well next time I'm studying with you" Justin continued, "I couldn't even get past the first part."

She chuckled, next ordering herself a lemon snow cone. Justin ordered a blueberry one, and the two stood on the outskirts of the performance circle as the crowd of students began to thicken.

Azure and Justin continued their conversation about the test, and suddenly Azure began to blush at the feel of someones hand grazing across her behind.
Turning around, a smile painted itself at the sight of Nico standing above her.

"Boy." she started, as he pulled her in closer, his hand still cuffing the opening between the back of her thighs.

"What?" He playfully challenged her.

Azure didn't respond, just watched as he put his lips on her snow cone, filling his mouth up with the top scoop.

"Uh-un, some of us are lonely out here and don't need to be reminded." Justin joked, watching the sexy exchange.

He could admit, at first he was skeptical about the the fine ass boxer Azure told him about, because he sounded like the recipe for heartbreak. However he had never seen Azure so happy, and he didn't have the heart to be the rainy day on her parade.

"My fault, wassup Bro." Nico greeted Justin, his hands still all over Azure.

"Wassup" Justin greeted him back, "Azure, call me when you get home so you can help me with this Calculus homework, I'm begging."

"Okay" Azure responded, "You sure you don't want to stay? The show hasn't started yet."

"Yeah girl, I'm sure" Justin said giving his friend a look that she read well.

Azure told her friend goodbye, leaving her and Nico standing in the crowd as they shared the remainder of her snow cone.

"How was your test?" He asked her as he took a seat on ledge of the circle.

Opening his legs, he pulled Azure in to stand in between them.

"It was hard, but I pushed through. I just keep telling myself one more month until all this is over."

"Yeah, and then I get to see you what, once every few weeks?" Nico smirked, although he was slightly disappointed.

Due to the fact that Azure's mom didn't live in Philly any longer, she would have to live out in Delaware during the summer until the following semester. It was only an hour ride, but Nico was sure the distance would cool things down between the two and he wasn't ready for that.