3

Naruto's POV
I can't believe it... they actually exist. Normies. They're like our ninja, except no special abilities. There's nothing special about them, which makes them so valuable for experimentation.

But there is some things they can do that no ninja ever will be able to master like them...

Anyways, they don't even know what a ninja is! She must think this is just a dream. Well, she's going to be stuck in this dream for a whil-

"NARUTO! Snap out of it! Gosh, you think too much..." Sakara yelled and then repeatedly hit me, "kakashi sensei and I talked it out. She needs a place to sleep for the first night. She's safest with you. And you better offer her the bed!"

Sharing an apartment...

with...

A GIRL?!

Sakura hits me again, "Don't get any ideas, idiot! Don't even think you'll be in the same bed as her for even a moment!"

"AHhhHhA yEah s-Sound liKe a grEat iDEa! AhahHha can't w-wAit!"

(Name) pov
"-hen I went to the grocery store to- oh hey she's awake!" The pink haired girl jumped up, and so did the whisker boy.

"Hey, normie. Are you feeling better?" She asked nicely. She elbowed Naruto a bit.

"Oh, ahaha- yeah, uhhhhh... you feeling g-good? Ahaha!"

The pink hair girl rolled her eyes.

I sit up, and bring my hand to my head. Too light headed to speak, I just nod. "Wha.. what happened?" Enunciating my words was hard, considering I had just woken up from whatever a 'jutsu' is. "What's a... a 'normie'?"

They explained everything. This turned out not to be a dream, but rather a reality. I'm stuck here.

"What about my family? Are they... gone?" I ask.

She nods, "They've wiped out the entire population of normies except for you and one other boy for mating purposes. That other boy... well, we don't know where he is. But, considering how valuable normies are, we can only guess he's being kept by a separate village, or even worse..." She sighs, "he could be with Orochimaru."

The blonde haired boy and the pink haired girl begin talking to each other.

I'm the last one besides that boy.

We're the last ones.

"We need to find him," I mumble as a tear begins to roll down my cheek. They freeze and look at me. I drop my head, letting my hair cover my face so they don't see how weak I am. "I can't be the only one. I... I just can't." My body is too sore to wipe the tears, so I just watch them soak into the soil beneath me. There's a moment of silence.