20

(Name) POV
My eyes feel heavy as i open them. I look around to see I'm in a hospital. What happened?

I get up and look out the window. I see the training field with the entire group training. I open the window. I grab my clothes on the chair next to the bed and change into them. They don't fit perfectly, certain body parts feel a bit bigger, like they've grown

I jump out the window, using my voice to keep me from falling to my death. I walk over to the training field.

I see a few kids playing in the street. They look at me. "Konahameru! Look, the normie is awake!"

I laugh and keep walking. Eventually I made it to the training field. I walk to the middle. Everybody was too engrossed on their training that they didn't even notice me. "Guys?" I say, trying to get their attention.

"Guys." I say a bit louder.

"Guys!" I yell. They all turn to me, their eyes widening.

"(Name)! You're awake!" Ino says in shock. Everybody has a different look to them. Different clothes, different hair styles...

They run up to me and hug me. "What happened?" I ask, still completely in confusion.

"You've been in a coma for over a year now from hitting your head on that rock." Sasuke informs.

Oh, now I remember. "A whole year," I laugh to myself.

"Well I should probably get training. I'm probably out of shape." I scratch my back and look down at my stomach. Yep, no longer have any abs.

"(Name)," Jürgen walks up to me, "I've learned dozens of new things. I can help you with training. Lay down."

I lay down, and he uses his voice and presses parts of my stomach, arms, and legs. "All done." He says. I get up, and notice I have my abs again, and all the muscle I've lost was now back.

"Let's get a celebration dinner!" Choji shouts.

I shrug and everybody agrees.

"Let's go to Sharen's buffet!" He shouts again.

We all head off of the field. I take in everybody's different features. All the guys have more muscle and look more attractive than before. The girls have larger features.

I join the group as we head off to the restaurant.