11

(Name) POV
We arrived back at the village. Shikamaru, the one leading our group, took us to the 5th hokage, Lady Tsunade.

We enter a temple, and after a long hallway, a fancy room. A blonde woman was sleeping at a desk. "Hey, grandma, wake up already!" Naruto yells. She jolts up.

She had a revealing choice of clothes. I couldn't help but compare my chest to hers. How is that even physically possible?

"Her cleavage is the only thing that someone like her can look down on but approve of at the same time." I say whilst laughing between words, elbowing Jürgen.

"You're right," Jürgen stifles a laugh, "I'd go as far as to say it's as big as Naruto's ego and Neji's eye veins." We both look at each other and begin laughing until we fall onto the floor.

"Now what's so funny?!" Naruto gets in our face yelling, "I could hear my name AND Neji's in that sentence! And how the hell do you even understand whatever gibberish you're saying?!"

"Calm down, Naruto," the hokage orders, "where they come from, there's multiple languages. (Name) and Jürgen just so happen to speak 2 of the same languages. Here, we all only know English."

"It's nothing, Naruto," I assure. I grab Jürgens sleeve and take home it's me to the front of the room. I flip down my hood and mask, "you must be Lady Tsunade, we apologize for our rude entrance. I'm (name) and this is Jürgen." I put my hand out to shake hers, and so does Jürgen.

"Uh, are you seriously making a bet right now, (name)?" Sakura groans.

"Sakura, this is the way they greet people in their culture. (Name), Jürgen, i assume you Are the normies. It's a pleasure meeting you two. You'll be in good care in our village." She shakes our hands. She has a loose and insecure grip, like a child.

"I wasn't expecting a second. You two can share a living space. (Name), i have found a place for you, already paid for. It's an apartment in the central part of the village. There's enough room for you and Jürgen. He'll be joining you until I find a suitable living situation. Now I have work to do, head to your homes. (Name), here's your information about your apartment." She hands me a paper with a key.

"Thank you." Me and Jürgen both say.

We all leave the temple-like building, and take to the streets. "Oh, not to be annoying or anything, but Jürgen is going to need some new clothes." I add.

"Let's go to the same store that we took you to, (name)." Sasuke suggests.

-time skip to after he bought it, he's now wearing this-

I admit, the shirt really complemented his figure. We even matched a bit.

"We're gonna head home," Jürgen shouts as him and I walk away while waving to the others. "See you guys tomorrow!" I say.

Our apartment was only a block away, so it wouldn't be much of a walk. Suddenly, Shino jumps right in front of me. "(Name) and Jürgen," he says, "go to the training field at 8 in the morning tomorrow. I'll be expecting you." Just like that, he leaves in the blink of an eye.

"I've never actually heard that boy talk," Jurden scratches his head.

"I just figured he doesn't talk much. Perhaps antisocial?" We continue walking home.