4

Sasuke's POV
(in the afternoon)
We were walking around the village. All of the other ninja our age has left our group once we walked pass the training field. We had already introduced all of ourselves, but the names where she lives are a lot different... so it will probably take a while for her to memorize them. (Name) was talking about her life at home. Everything was perfect for her... until ninja murdered all the normies except her and the boy.

"I used to be really energetic and I loved hanging out with other people. But now..." she looses the energy in her eyes andlooks down, "I just don't feel the same. How could they murder everybody with no remorse? No mercy? How will I avenge my friends and family? Everybody I cared for?"

We're practically the same...

She tightens her hands into fists, "I want revenge, I really do," (name) looses her grip and stuffs her hands into her pockets, "but I've always been taught to forgive and forget."

"Forgive and forget?" Naruto questions.

"Forgive them for their actions, and forget it happened. Move on." She looked at a ramen food stand. "What's that?"

Me, Sakura, and Naruto look at each other, both of them have wide eyes. That's what normies are known for. Their emotions, bond with animals, and forgiveness.

She walks into the ramen store.

"How can she just forgive them..." I say to the both of them.

"I dunno. Normies are definitely... interesting." Naruto responds."

"Let's head inside with her. We can't let her be unsupervised at any point. You know how much Orochimaru wants her." Sakura points out. I nod, and lead the way.

(Name) POV
Their names are all so confusing. This entire place is confusing. They wear such bold clothing, and I'm still in my pajamas from this morning.

This morning...

2am...

I feel guilty for not showing more emotion about it. But I hate crying in front of people. I pick up a yellow package.

"Egg roll Package of 4"

I turn around, "What's an egg roll?"

They all just stare at me like I was the main circus act.

"Sorry," I shrug and turn back around, "we don't have this type of food where I live."

"Oh yeah, aren't you from Acirema?" Naruto breaks the stare. I nod in response.

"Well, I guess that's a no on the egg rolls." I put it back onto the shelve.

"We should go to a sit down food stand. I know a really good one!" Naruto begins to dart out of the store.

"Wait up!" Sakura follows after.

I look over to Sasuke, shrug, and we follow after them.