14

-next day-
(Name) POV
"Please, please, pleaseeee Grandma Tsunade! Please let them come onto the mission with us!" Naruto begs.

"Fine. But, after seeing their 'performance' yesterday, I think I'll raise the mission to an A rank. They seem like the real deal. But, for the love of god, have your ear pieces in at all times!" Lady Tsunade emphasizes.

"What will the mission be?" I ask.

"You're going to be transporting a person to the village hidden in the mist. You leave in an hour. And (Lauren), buy a new outfit. Your picture is everywhere. ."

It was just Naruto and I. We walk outside. "How hard could these missions be?" I sigh.

"It's an A ranked mission, these are the hardest of the hardest. This person must really be important. Cmon, let's gather the crew!" He motions for me to get on him. I go over, except he picks me up bridal style. He leaps dozens of feet in the air, and shoots forwards. For a moment, it's like time just stopped. Several cherry blossoms slowly caress us. He meets my eye contact, and I look away to avoid confrontation. "Tell me, (Name), is it true that normies are really emotional?"

I face him, "What's your definition of emotional?"

"Do your emotions change drastically over the smallest of things?" He asks, still looking at me.

"I mean... I guess so. I thought it was the same for you guys?" I watch him blink his eyes gently.

"No. Our chakra blocks much those bodily chemicals that cause different emotions, so we experience life a bit more mildly than you guys."

He stops in from of the clothing store. "Here's some money, pick wisely and take care!" Naruto waves goodbye.

I went in and picked the first thing I saw.

(blindfold pushed down to neck

(blindfold pushed down to neck. You don't look like this for the story, this is just an example avatar. You look like you)

I walked out and used my voice to raise myself in the air to find the rest of them.

~Ahhhhhhhhhh, hummmmmm~

I look around and see Kibo sitting on a rooftop. I push myself towards him.

~Ahhhhhhhh, nanana, hmmmmmm~

"Hey, Kiba. We're about to do an A ranked mission, we could use your help." I shout. He just looks up at me. Akamaru whines.

I jump down to the rooftop and walk in front of him. "Kiba? What's going on?"

"I've been thinking, if there's so many people that are so much better than me, what's the use of me being on missions when the work is basically done for me? You're better off without me going." He crosses his arms.

I grab his arm and stand him up. "Get up. I'll give you a lecture some other time to encourage you, but we leave in 20 minutes. We're meeting in 10 minutes at the front gate, so we should hurry." I say. "Plus, You're our friend. You're part of the group. It's not like we could leave somebody as important as you. Just be more confident in battle and you'll notice a difference. Now let's go. I'm too slow when I go in the air so I need to get on your back, ok?"

"Yeah, you're right. Thank you, (name)." He comes back to his senses. I get onto his back and we get towards the city gates.

"There you guys are!" Naruto shouts as we arrive. I hop off Kiba's back. "Nice outfit, (name)!" He adds. I thank him.

"Here's the person we're transporting. Xiyang Zataniok from the village of the mist. He is in control of all trade, import, and export in the village. Without him, they'd be done for." Sasuke explains."

We all formally introduce ourselves. I walk closer to the stranger. "Let's get an early start. Let's leave now." I suggest.

"We have everybody, so I guess we have no reason not to. Alright then, open the gates." Sasuke commands.

The large door opens, and we all slowly walk out.