10

(Name) POV
When we were almost to our village, we stopped for a moment to regain energy in an opening in the woods. I was sitting with Jürgen away from the group, and we were just talking.

I haven't even had the time yet to say who Jürgen was.

"State your name!" Lee jumps up and points to Jürgen, as we walk to join the rest of them.

"Jürgen." He responds.

A moment of silence... then everybody raided him with questions, like how they did with me when I came here.
"How long were you in there?"
"Do you and (name) know eachother?"
"Are you single?!"
"Shut up, Ino!"
"Tell is about your life!"
"Where are you from?"
"What did they do to you?"
"What's Orochimaru like?"

"Silence, everybody!" Neji commands, "Speaking of him, we need to hurry and get moving before Orochimaru sends ninja after us. No time for small talk."

"He's right," an unfamiliar voice said behind us, "you should go."

We turn around and see a dozen sound ninja. "We'll be taking them back, now hand them over. Or we can do this the hard way." Another says.

"We're the top ninja in our village. Fighting us would be suicide. We were commanded to get them back, and losing to scum like you isn't an option. After all, the two most important people in these lands being saved by kids?" Another teased, "Your village has really gone into the gutter...

hasn't it?"

Those words hung in the air.

"That's it," Naruto changes expressions, "I'll finish these guys, even if it means I won't breathe another breath after this battle!"

"Me too," Kiba says while Akamaru growls.

Everybody gets into a defensive position, "Ready?!" Shikamaru shouts.

"Wait!" I shout, stopping them before they do anything. "Just wait! I need you guys to cover your ears..." I think of what I'm about to do, "and turn around! Don't look!"

"Why?" Sakura questions.

"Just do it!" I yell.

"(Name), you're not actually going to do this, are you?!" Jürgen turns to me.

"Yes. Powerful fighters like them against ours? It's suicide. This is our only option." I stand my body straight. I turn around to make sure they had their ears covered. I face forward, and used everything Orochimaru taught me against the sound ninja.

I remember Orochimaru's words..."Stage 1: State of Shock"
Low A flat and middle B flat. I went from note to note, making sure the sound waves reached them. They froze like deer in headlights and didn't move a muscle.

"Stage 2: Entrance"
Middle C sharp. I use vibrato, making sure the sound waves penetrates their way into their ears.

"Stage 3: Penetration"
High c. I use more vibrato and volume, assuring the sound waves would penetrate their way into the brain.

"Stage 4: Death"
High f. I pierce my voice with different Raytheon's of vibrato, I am now controlling their brains. They will do anything I say. I get ready to say die, but...

Ive never killed before.

I don't have the mindset to...

Kill them.

"Go back to where you came from." I state.

"What are you doing?!" Jürgen shouts. "Kill those bastards!"

"I..." I tremble at just the thought, "I can't." I regain my posture.

They all begin to run he opposite direction. People drop from the trees and join the group.

"So they had backup..." I say to Jürgen.

I walk up to them and tap their shoulders. I give a thumbs up to the group, signaling it's okay to release their hands from their ears.

"What did you just do?" Sasuke asked. I've never seen Sasuke ever look this confused.

"They're not a problem anymore... let's head back." I say.

"How are they just gone?" Shino asks.

"I'll explain later. Now let's go before more come." I motion to Jürgen to join us.

I hop on Neji's back this time, since he's closest. Jürgen goes onto Hinata's back. We leave once again to finish our journey home.

Nobody said anything on the way back.