18

(Name)'s POV
"Here you go, Xiyang. Be safe." We wave as we walk away from the village doors.

"Now let's head home," Naruto sighs. "Before those ninja from before catch up."

-time skip to cliff by sound village-

"I don't think I've ever been more sore," Shikamaru groans.

"Agreed," Kiba rubs his legs, "feels heavenly just to lie down!"

I get an idea. "Jürgen, do the ankles again. Let's start with Sakura." He nods.

"What? What are you doing to me?!" Sakura asks.

I press the muscle points, Jürgen presses the points on the ankles. I begin using my voice. In a matter of 30 seconds, she's back to new.

"How- What just happened?" Sakura gasps.

"We restored your chakra." Jürgen answers.

We do the same thing to everybody. In a matter of less than 10 minutes, we're all back to new.

"That's amazing... thanks, Jürgen and (Name)!" Naruto smiles. We smile in return.

"You guys can head off, I'll catch up in a bit. I really need to sleep and regain my energy." I go to the cliff edge, watching the sunrise.

"It's too dangerous to be by yourself, have one of us carry you while you sleep." Shino suggests.

"Okay. Who?" I turn around to look at the group.

"I will for a bit." Kiba volunteers.

"I can't sleep if I'm constantly moving. Somebody knock me out." I yawn.

"Knock you out? Are you kidding me?" Naruto yells.

I roll my eyes, "fine, I'll do it myself." I pick up a rock and hit my head as hard as I can. I'm out cold.