15

(Name)'s POV
"How much longer?" Xiyang groans. Sure does complain like a child for a grown man.

"We're about half of the way there." Sakura responds.

"Are your legs tired from walking?" I walk up to his side and ask. He nods and groans. "Okay, I can help you with that. Lay down flat."

This is the other thing Orochimaru taught me. He didn't say I mastered it yet, but I was good enough at it. Muscle relaxation. This restores chakra.

"Jürgen, i need you to press Point C and G on his right and left ankles with medium pressure." I press certain points in the leg muscle, and begin each note.

D flat.
Low c, no vibrato.
F major.
G sharp.
A natural. Loudest, heavy vibrato.

"Do you feel better now?" I ask.

"Yes! It's like brand new... thank you," He says while getting up. "How did you do that?"

"I was taught by somebody." I think of Orochimaru's grin of approval.

I notice the whole group didn't even notice we were behind them. They were way ahead.

"C'mon, let's catch up before we run into trouble." Jürgen dusts himself off.

"Guys, wait up!" I shout and start running towards them. Sakura turns around. Her eyes widen. "(Name)! Jürgen! Behind you!" The entire group turns around.

I turn around. 4 sound ninja. "Jürgen, dome on 3." We face opposite directions, and begin our separate notes. "Keep doing your notes. I'll leave the shield and do the combat. Guys, ear pieces! I'll handle this one." I shout to the large group. He nods, his voice grows louder to support the shield.

I step out. I begin stage 1. I begin my notes. Once I notice they're all not moving anymore and have their hands to their sides, I begin stage 2. I go up an octave. Heavy vibrato. Then stage 3, louder vibrato, repeat the notes C, F, and A. Stage 4, now they're in my control. "Hm, I'll have a bit of fun with you guys first." I smirk, "say everything that you like about me." I sarcastically pose.

"Large eyes, facial structure, body proportions," they all list off different things with no emotion, almost like robots.

"Okay, now stand still for 10 minutes."

Now that they're standing still, time to try out a new trick Shino taught me. I begin using my voice to lift them in the air. I use my hands to bend the different sound waves.

Once they're high enough in the air, I do the death move. I bend the last sound wave, and all their necks snap to the left, and they fall to the ground.

Two ninja fell from the trees. Hmm... interesting. "Let's catch up with them now." I smile. Jürgen nods, Xiyang looks horrified of me. "What- What was that?!" He mutters.

"Don't worry. I only hurt people who try to kill you." I say.

"But how did you know they wanted to kill me?" He stands up, all of us now walking towards our group who's in a state of shock.

"The look in their eyes was much too familiar," I stop in my steps. I think back to the night when I saw my dad and family get murdered. That ninja, he had red eyes , fair skin, black hair and I remember his outfit perfectly. Come to think of it... he looks like an older version of Sasuke. That's when it hit me... I know my purpose here in these lands now.

I'm going to kill that ninja.

He's going to pay for what he's done.

"(Name)? Are you okay?" Hinata asks. I was so zoned out I didn't even notice that they had run up to me.

"Oh, y-yeah," I shiver, "I'm fine. Let's continue." I walk ahead of the group.

"If I remember correctly, we're going to pass by the sound village so this could be a sign that we're very near." Neji begins to walk with me, "worst comes to worst, you and Jürgen might have to take on the sound ninja. They're the only people here that their tricks have no effect on. And... they'd beat them with no sweat."

I notice Jürgen eyes. He was looking forward to the next battle. He has something that he's been hiding up his sleeve. "Jürgen," I shout, "What has Orochimaru taught you?"

Jürgen stops in his steps. Everybody else watches us communicate. "Well..." Jürgen's eyes lose their energy, "I-I can get rid of all the chakra in a persons system. He taught me a lot of medical things. I can revive the dead, no matter how long ago they've died." My eyes widen and we both stop in our steps.

"You're the medic, and I'm the fighting. If we teach each other everything we know, we're unstoppable. Jürgen," I look him in the eye. "Let's kill Orochimaru and end it."

"Hold up, what the hell are you guys talking about?!" Naruto yells, "it'd be nice to understand!"

"If any sound ninja were to hear what we just said, they'd tell Orochimaru and they'd train only for us. Our plan wouldn't work. It'd be to dangerous and risky to say in English." I look at Naruto.

"What plan?" Jürgen walks closer.

"We're going to kill Orochimaru." I look him dead in the eyes.

We continue walking, I look down at my feet. Cherry blossoms.

The wind stops.