Chapter 13

Y- Oh God here goes my life
All- *laughs*
*The first person grinds on you and then the rest then it came to the last one*

(As soon as the last person started grinding you could tell it was Alex. Yo you gis was probably the best and then like the second person but you didnt want Alex to win)

*Everyone got done and you took off your blindfold*

Y- Ok
All- Who won 🤣🤣
Y- I think the second person was the best and then the first one
C- HAHAHHAHAH BITCHES
A- really?
Y- Ya
D- Ok I ain't the first but I was the second atleast I wasnt last hahahhaha
Y- So Carlos won? *you laugh*
C- Ya why you laughing!?
Y- Must have got some practice with dess huh?
D- She gotchuuuuu
C- Hhaahaha shutup
Y- Someone order pizza. Oh shit its 11:56!?
All- Ya stupid
Y- fine then *you act mad*
J,Ja&Ch- Aye we gotta dip
Everyone- Bye bros
They leave-

Y- Guys clean up this mess I dont want to clean itttt
A-We will chill
Y- Ok well I'm going outside I'm hella bored
D- I want to come out with you!
Y- Clean up the mess first and Carlos And Alex u too.
All- Ok

*you go outside and grab your skateboard. (You were like a little skater girl ye know ye okay) You did lots of trips and flips. You wanted to try a flip that you never got to learn before so you tried. You kept falling and you had scrapes on your arms*
Y- Shit I give up I'm going to go inside
*you walk in the house*
D- Y/N WE ARE GOING TO DING DONG DITCH GET READY TO RUN 😂😎
Y- I'm bored so ok
C- Let's gooo
(They cleaned up the mess)

*you all walked out the door and started to choose houses the first one to were going to was a big house and the house light was on*
Y- That one?
A- Ya

(Carlos goes up to the door and rings the doorbell then we all start running and we hide behind a car done the road A little bit. The house owner opens the door and yells "dont play games stupid people" we all laughed.

We kept doing this for a while and it was my turn to go up to a house and ring the doorbell of course the one that I had to do had stairs. You walked up to the door and knocked on the door then all the boys started running so you did too.

There was 7 steps and they were cement. You started running down the steps and on the 4th step you fell. You fell and hit your head on the ground and your whole leg was bleeding from the cement and it burned. You were yelling for the boys but they disappeared. Your vision was getting blurry. But then someone came over and picked you up and carried you somewhere.
---------
Tbc
Who was it?