Chapter 27

Recap:
A- Dont tease me calling me hot bro

Y- Well you a- Shutup

A- Oh you think I'm hot

Y- Nope. Shutup. Go to sleep.

A- Ok scoot over.

Y- Nah you sleeping on the floor

A- I'll go to the extra room if that's how you wanna be

Y- Ok goodnight

*Alex goes into the extra room and gets blankets and everything and then he went to bed. You couldnt sleep so you went into his room because you thought he was awake. He wasnt so you went back to bed. You feel asleep*

Apov-

I was sleeping and then I woke up to a text from Hailey she said she wanted to meet at a park. Wonder why so late. I went to the park she said to meet at. We were talking and all of a sudden she says,

(H- Hailey)

H- I'm breaking up wit you

A-  Uh what?

H- Were done. I'm sorry it just ain't working out

*her phone pings and Alex quickly grabs it*

A- Who's babe because it sure isnt me!?

H- No one

A- Its that brandon bitch right. I should have known you were cheating on me.

H- I'm sorry I lost feelings. I couldnt help it

A- Why didnt you break up with me sooner

H- I was scared

A- Scared of what!? WHAT HAILEY!

A- I loved you and I got treated like this. I loved you and you cheat on me with brandon. I loved you, but did you actually ever love me back?

H- I did. But

A- No buts I would be better off dead

H- You know what you are hanging out with y/n too much. Shes a bitch and she turned you into one.

A- Y/n is not a fucking bitch. She always told me she would beat your ass and I doubted her. But for all I know she beat your ass once and she can do it again.

H- She cant fight. If she wants to fight tell her come here right now.

A- No she will put you in the hospital and I dont want you hurt because I care for you hailey.

H- ...

A- FUCK. See you dont love me. I'm going somewhere to be alone and you go to Brandon's house or whatever.

A- Just know that I hope he makes you happier then I did. And he better not break your heart.

H- Thanks. Bye Alex...

*Alex hugs Hailey and walks back to his car. He gets into his car and drives away somewhere*

It's been a couple hours and Alex was still out. You woke up to Alex's alarm at 5:30am. You walked to the room Alex was sleeping in and realized that he wasnt there. You started to panic.

(Its getting to the part)

TBC