Chapter 17

Y- Alex I have to go to my house theres school tomorrow.
A- Awe bab- Y/n I dont want you to go
Y- I'm not your baby Alex 😂
A- I never said th-
Y- You were going to though.
A- Ok and
Y- And your with Hailey idiot
A- Well, you dont have to be a bitch I'll take you home jeez.
Y- Thanks😁
A- *rolls eyes*
*Alex starts driving you home and you guys finally arrived to your house*
Y- Wait come get your hoodie that I took
A- k

*alex and you walk into your house. Alex said that you had a nice house and then you went into your room and got his hoodie. Then you brang it out to him and told him thankyou for letting you steal it*

A- k
Y- is that all your going to say?
A- ye
Y- What's wrong
A- Nun
Y- R u really mad
A- No
Y- Yes you are
A- ...
Y- Omg Alex your literally such a baby
A- I'm the baby ok your a bitch about everything
Y- Your just mad because your dating Hailey when you could have this. But wait you cant get this
A- Your just mad that I am dating Hailey atleast shes not a bitch like you. Or is it that dess is replacing you.
Y- Your a fucking idiot get out of my house!
A- No
Y- Alex!
*You got so mad that you slapped Alex in the face and then you got really scared after you did that so you said*
Y- I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!

*Alex grabbed your wrists and held them so you couldnt get out of his grip  you were trying to but you couldnt*
A- Dont ever do that again. And stop being a bitch

*Alex let go off your wrists and kind of threw them down. You started crying. He left out the door and drove off. You stayed at your house for 1 and 1/2 weeks trying to stay away from Alex's house you still went to school though. But he didnt talk to you or barely look at you*

*A couple weeks pasted and there wasnt much drama but you didnt have many friends you felt like your world was falling apart*