Chapter 57

So guys I need ideas if u want me to continue this story!!!!!-

?- Yo you okay?

Y- Yeah I'm fine just having a rough night

?- I could make it rougher *he smirks*

Y- Uh I'm good buddy

?-Sorry that came out wrong your just hot as fuck. My name is Mattia by the way.

Y- Haha I'm y/n

M- anyways Wanna swim?

Y- Uh why not

M- bet

*he takes off his shirt and you take off your shorts and shirt to reveal your bathing suit*

M- Damnnn

Y- Shutup

M- Do a flip

Y- I can't

M- ok then

*he runs to u and grabs you and throws you in the pool. Then he jumps in right after you*

Y- Omg Mattia it's so fucking cold

M- Shouldn't take long to warm up with your body

Y- Your calling me hot now? Again?

M- Idk am I

Y- haha

*you guys laughed a lot and swam for a bit and then it got late so you guys got out and dried off*

*He gave you his shirt to put over your bathing suit and you guys exchanged numbers. Then he walked you to the elevator that went to your room (because you guys were on 2 different floors) and then*

Mattia leans in and kisses you and you kissed him back for some reason. Then you both pulled away and smiled.

M- Bye cutie

Y- Bye Mattia thankyou for tonight *you smile*

You then go up to the room and the door was still locked of course. You started beating on it again and Alex wouldn't open it still. So then you got a card out of your wallet and unlocked the door with it (with em swiping skills lmao) you walked in madly and seen Alex and the random girl passed out on the bed.

You changed into some booty shorts and a hoodie.

You were very angry at Alex so you got a bucket of water and then you poured it all over him and his hoe. They both sat up really quick.

A- What the fuck Bro

?- are you fucking kidding me you cunt

Y- get your ratty ass out of my room hoe

?- Make me

Y- Bet you stupid ass

A- Just stop faggot

You went over to the girl and grabbed her by her hair and started dragging her out of the bed she stood up and started swinging so you through punches back. But harder ones. You got her on the floor and started beating the shit out of her.

Y- You done yet?

?-Bitch please

Y- Don't say that shit to me when your getting beat