Chapter 33

Recap:

*You start backing up still looking into Carlos eyes. You bump into Alex*

*Alex turns you around and kisses you*

Y- Bye Alex. *you run out of his arms and look at Carlos and shake your head and run out of school*

A- I love you baby text me later please
______________________________________

Carlos had walked back to the table already. Alex went back to the table to. Carlos was mad and texted Alex.

Messages

C- First your in a gang. And your dating Y/n

A- No. What do you mean bro

C- Dont deny it I heard the whole conversation out there.

C- Text me later baby *he says in a mocking voice*

A- I'm sorry dont tell anyone

C- I wont for now. Just be careful

A- Yep I will

End of messages
-----------------------------------------------------------
<Back to you>

You ran out of the school. You started to run home as tears were falling from your face. You didnt know if you were sad or mad or both. You just wanted to go home.

As you were walking some black car was behind you. You started to walk faster. The black car followed you all the way until when you got to your apartment. Then the car stepped on the petal and skirted away.

You were scared because of the whole situation that was going on. You also didnt want to be home alone. So you decided to call someone. But then you realized the only person that would understand the whole thing was Alex. So you decided to call him.

Call*

Y- Alex

A- I'm sorr-

Y- No time come to my house right now

A- Wait why

Y- I'm scared I'll tell you when you get here.

A- Alright be right there

End of call*

Not to long later Alex showed up at your house. You were still mad at him. But you needed to talk to him. You guys were upstairs in your room. Just incase you dont remember you live alone.

Y- Alex

A- What baby

Y- Stop dont call me baby

A- Bu-

Y- A car followed me home *heart starts racing*

A- Who was it I'll go beat there ass right now

Y- No chill out i dont know who it was

A- I'm going to find them

Y- No you cant

A- Yes

*he starts to get off your bed*

Y- Alex

*He looks at you and you guys lock eyes. And then you both lean in for a kiss. Alex throws you on the bed and continues the kiss. Not to long later you guys stopped and just layed there watching TV*

A- So what the fuck are we bro

Y- Well I'll tell you this bro

Y- We are not bros

A- Yes we are bros because bros come before hoes and ona is the hoe and you came before her in my line of love *he makes a kissy face*

Y- Oh my gosh. Your so cute

A- So are we dating or not

Y-It depends if your safe or not

A- I am. I left the gang

Y- Okay than we can date because like you said now your safe and I'm safe.

A- But who was the car

Y- Idk it was some black car. Just forget it everything is fine now. Baby I love you

A- I love you to baby so much like. More then Hailey loves her hair extensions.

Y- Babe. Dont talk about that bitch in my house.. please

A- Ok we wont talk about that bitch

Y- Thankyou

*You both roll over to each other and you guys start cuddling. You guys were watching cake boss (lol dont judge it's a good show) As you were laying on Alex's chest cuddling him you got tired and soon fell asleep*

*You heard when you were sleeping Alex saying he loves you and your beautiful when you sleep. You woke up and Alex was asleep next to you. You took a picture of him and posted it*

 You took a picture of him and posted it*

@daddy_y/n- Omg 😍

Liked by Carlosmena, samanthapartida,devynkohl, and 127,000 others

Carlosmena- 🤨

Samanthapartida- Alex is like a big baby omg 😂haha

DevynKohl- Was Alex the only one invited to the sleepover ¿ 😶😳

Fan1- Oouhhhhhhhhhh ship!

Hater- Hailex is better

Fan3- Awe so cute

daddy_y/n- @carlosmena 🤨u funny

_

*After you finished posting and looking on Instagram Alex started to wake up*

Y- Hey cutie

Y-You have a good nap

A- Yes wit you babygirl

Y- I love you

A- I love you more

Y- Nahhhh

A- Yahhh

*Alex got a phone call*

He was talking in Spanish so fast you didnt understand it. You were worried. He then got off the phone.

A- I got to go baby I love you bye.

Y- Bye I guess text me

A- Mhm

*he walks out gets in his car and drives off really fast*

Tbc....

Ouh frick dude 33k its 2:40 am imma go to bed. How is everyone. I love you guys.

Be sure to wish Alex a happy fathers day he is a true daddy 🤪🤤🤣jk jk