Chapter 28

Recap:

*Alex hugs Hailey and walks back to his car. He gets into his car and drives away somewhere*

It's been a couple hours and Alex was still out. You woke up to Alex's alarm at 5:30am. You walked to the room Alex was sleeping in and realized that he wasnt there. You started to panic.

Y- Alex!? Are you here!?

*you start blowing up Alex's phone*

Messages>

Alex😊- Ight

Alex😊- Talk later

                                       Alex wya!?- Y/n❣
                                                   Alex- Y/n❣
                   BRO Your scaring me- Y/n❣

*seen*

End of Messages<

______________________________________

You quickly grab a hoodie from Alex's closet and put on some nike spandex shorts. You run to your house and you get in your car. You start driving all over trying to find Alex. You couldn't find him anywhere. You finally gave up and went home and parked your car. A few minutes later you saw Alexs car pull up to his house.

You jumped out of your car and walked to his house. You thought about knocking but you just walked in. Alex was getting yelled at by his mom.

(G- Gala aka Alex's mom)

G- What the hell you were gone all night. What got into you. Are you stupid. I was worried sick.

A- I'm fine. I'm back know

G- Not the point I'm disappointed in what you do Alexander. You cant be doing this anymore. I'm sick of it.

A- I'm sorry I was out clearing my mind.

G- You were probally with your girlfriend because your a little hoe. Dont think I dont know. Your grounded!

A- YOUR ALWAYS SO DISAPPOINTED IN ME ITS NEVER GOING TO CHANGE I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG MAMA! I am tired I'm going to my room.

G- *sighs*

Y- You okay

G- Oh you scared me when did you get here.

Y- Uh just now

G- Oh no you heard me yelling at Alexander. He is grounded

Y- Uh ya..

G- Well do you have to get back home?

Y- Well. I kinda neede to talk to Alex

G- Honey he is grounded

Y- I know Ms. Guzman... but I really need to talk to him.. please

G- I'm sorry but hes grounded just talk to him at school tomorrow?

Y- *sigh* ok. Thanks

G- sorry. Bye y/n

*You walk out of the house and then you start to think. You went over to Alex's window. You were on the ground and his window was up because he has a 2 story house. You through a tiny rock and his window. His head popped out and looked at you through the window. (And I oop- meme. If u get it you get it.) He then opened his window*

A- Y/n what the fuck you doing bro

Y- We need to talk

A- Ight

A- Come up

Y- Your mom wont let me to your room

A- Ok I'll grab something to pull you up with

Y- Just come down

A- All right

*Alex got a hoodie on and then jumped down from his window*

A- Get in my car

Tbc manz