Chapter 30

Recap:

Y- I'm shook

*Alex gets out of his car and he runs to the ocean waves. You get out and chase after him. You couldnt find him he was no were to be found. But then all of a sudden Alex jumps out and picks you up. He ran with you into the water and then yeeted you into the water*

Y- Alexxxx your dumb come in here too

A- nahhhh it's cold

Y- *splashes him* please Hamid

A- Well since you had to splash me I guess I will come in but we gotta get home before my mom checks in my room.

Y- Ight

*Alex and you start swimming around and playing and then you seen something and got scared*

Y- Nope I'm out I seen something

A- Were in the ocean its probally a fish

Y- I dont care i dont like that

A- Come on stay with me *he pulls your arm to get back in*

Y- Nah chill I'm not swimming with a creature from the water

A- Fineeee we will get out

Y- Thankyou

*You both get out and go to Alex's car you sat in the passenger seat and put on your seat belt. Alex got into the car and put his hands on the wheel*

A- I love you y/n. I cant take it anymore

Y- I love you to you know that

A- I want you to be mine. I wanna be able to call you my babygirl

Y- Alright daddy

A- Ouhhh we going to play that

Y- I dont know are we?

A- I think we might

*Alex climbs over the seat and gets on you. He unbuckled your seat belt and adjusted the seat. He started kissing you and you kissed back. It turned into a whole freaking makeout session man. He started kissing your neck leaving hickeys all over*

Y- oh my goshh a- alexxx

A- you like that mami

*Alex takes off your shirt and you take off his. You guys were still making out* (This is so uncomfortable but imma do it for once yep bye)

Alex took off your pants and you took off his it revealed his big boner.

Y- Dam I did that

A- Yup

Y- Shittt

*Alex kisses all the way down to your V line and then you felt him smile on your skin. He started to kiss your inner thigh and you were a moaning mess. He went back up and kissed your neck again. He started to rub your thigh. And then he looked up at you and you nodded giving him permission duh*

*Alex suddenly entered you and you moaned really loud. It all turned into sudden pleasure. You guys kept doing that for a while and then Alex got a phone call. He hurried up and ignored it and you kept on kissing Alex's neck and his lips*

*Someone calls him again the same person*

Y- Damn Alex what the fuck

A- Sorry. I should probally answer it.

Y- Whatever

*You grabbed your closed and quickly got dressed you walked to the ocean sand and sat down. Alex stayed in the car and talked to the person that called him*

Apov

My gang leader called me in the middle of me and Y/n were getting it on. He called me again and I had to answer it because it must of been important. I told y/n I'm going to answer it and she seemed mad. She put on her clothes and walked out to the ocean front.

A- Hello

Gang leader- GL

GL- Alex we need some help. You have to go and get the troll gang under control (lol idk)

A- Dude I cant I'm with my girl

GL- If you keep this shit up were going to have to kill your ass

A- Sor-

*GL ends call*

End of pov
______________________________________

*Alex comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I pushed him off and got up and walked over to his car. He started walking and got into his car too*

A- Y/n What's wrong

A- What did I do please tell me

Y- Nothing we have to get home

A- Not until you tell me

Y- NOTHING God dam bro just drive home

A- I'm your bro now

Y- sorry Alex

A- Babygirl what's wrong *kisses neck*

*you push him off

Y- Alex get off of me idiot

A- I dont know what I did but imma just take you home or whatever *rolls eyes*

Y- Thanks

*Alex starts driving and you were thinking about who called his was it Hailey your worst enemy or was it someone else like your best fran Carlos or something*

(Skip to when Alex gets to your house)

Y-Alex who called you

A- uh just a friend

Y- A friend huh ok

A- I promise

Y- Okay let me see your phone then

A- no

Y- Fine *snatches phone from him*

A- Y/n dont.

Y- You went through my messages remeber *smirks*

Y- Its called payback bitch

A- Shit dammm

*You go through his phone and the contact name say G leader and you knew what that meant. Yoh look at him with your eyes widened*

A- chillll

Y- Your in a fucking gang Alex!?

A- Uh....