Chapter 20

*you and Alex sat down*

C- Ou get some

H- What the hell was that you stupid bitch. You think that you can get my man. Honey yall need to chill the fuck out because Alex is mine and only mine. So back the fuck off bitch.

Y- Shut the fuck up nobody likes your ass

H- So... you like Alex huh. Alex you like that trash?

A- No baby

H- See

Y- Oop thats to bad cuz thats not what he said in bed the other night

H- Hoe please

Y- And... *steps up to her face* What if I did like your hoe ass boyfriend.

H- Then I would have to beat yo ass

Y- As if. You cant fight for shit bitch

H- yep as if I didnt beat yo ass

Y- Sorry that I didnt want to get kicked out on the first day to go get some meat

H- Shutup your so dumb

Y- Tell me now, what stores do you get your meat from? Must be a lot of stores. Can you keep track?

(Everyone- E)

E- Ouhhhhhhh

H- And where you get your meat from. Right my leftovers.

E- Ouhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y- Nah I get my meat from the protein section. They have more energy to fuck more than 1 person.

(Idk what to write dont even know if this is good but yurp)

*the class ended and you went to all the rest of your classes and then you went home. You got in bed and started watching movies 2 movies later you fell asleep (😯) You woke up at 9:57*

Y- Shoot shoot shooooot!

Y- You quickly put on a hoodie and this is what you had on-

Lol and this is the hoodie u put on-

(Ik it's a guys but that's ok its currently 10:36 here and I needa go to sleep)

*You raced to Alex's house because you needed your permission slip signed to go on the field trip and you didnt have a guardian. Once you got to Alex's house you knocked on the door. You heard a dog bark. You didnt know Alex had a dog though. Alex opened the door*

Y- Hi

A- Hi

Y- I need your mom *walks into the house*

A- yep come in make yourself at home *says annoyed*

Y- Where is your mom?

A- Shes working late

*a dog comes out and jumps on you and then it started slobbering on you*

A- Spike Down!

*the dog dont listen*

Y- Hi spike *pets* Awe your so adorable liwwle babay awe you a guud boy. yes... yes u are.

(Lol I literally had to whisper that to myself to see what I say to a dog. You know like when you talk to a dog or a baby in that one voice thing well ye that's how your talking or talk however it dont matter 😂)

A- That's harsh spike gets more love than me

Y- Idk why your both dogs. Hes just way cuter and nicer than you and he drools less

A- That's it.