•Prologue•

soulmate:

/ˈsəʊlmeɪt/

noun

'a person ideally suited to another as a close friend or romantic partner'

'A soulmate is not someone you can walk away from that easily. It is someone you can't imagine being without, a person you believe is worth sticking with and fighting for'

Does everyone have their own definitions of a soulmate?

Does everyone believe in a soulmate?

Does everyone have a soulmate?

And if they do,

.....do they ever find them?

What if there's hundreds, thousands, millions people who never find their soulmate?

In a blink of an eye or an abrupt turn of the head, they miss finding their soulmate? The one they truly belong with, the one they truly are mean to be with. The one person who can fulfill the hole of emptiness in their hearts.

Some don't. Some end up curling into the arms of a stranger for life that they continuously convince themselves they belong with. 

But what if one lucky individual does manage to unexpectedly find their soulmate? Is it a sudden happily ever after? 

Because what if a soulmate doesn't always mean something good? Maybe everyone's got it all wrong and a soulmate isn't as delightful and amazing as they all make it out to be. 

One move, one kiss, one touch. 

All of them determining the road to your soulmate and the road that leads on after that.....