•twenty one•

One should never put a Kim Taehyung and a Jeon Jungkook in the same room

One should never put a Kim Taehyung and a Jeon Jungkook in the same room. At least not in this story. Especially when the scene is you sitting between the two boys and being completely oblivious to the unusual looks they occasionally give each other. Of course, these looks would've been way worse if Jungkook didn't know that the man is going to save you from living the rest of your life in suffering.

The TV's playing but not one person in the room is watching or listening. In fact, you're the only one who's listening to the dialogue because you assume that's what everyone else is doing. But no, Taehyung's eyes are on you and Jungkook's eyes are on him.

He can't bear it. That small smile that refuses to leave Taehyung's face as he continues to admire you. It's a hard habit to break for him, but that doesn't mean Jungkook can stand it.

"Dude, stop staring at her." He finally voices, agitation evident in his tone.

Taehyung snaps out of the trance and your forehead creases as you turn your head.

"It's creepy man. Fuck's sake." He continues, voice lowering to a mumble. Shifting in his seat, he fiddles with the pillow in his lap and leans in his hand as he focuses his eyes on the TV again.

It's only a few seconds before he gets up, deciding to just leave the uncomfortable room, that's supposed to feel like home, and get a breather. On the way to the kitchen, he mumbles about getting more snacks and Taehyung's questioning gaze falls on the full bowl of popcorn sitting on the table.

"Did he look annoyed?" You ask in a hushed voice, making sure Jungkook doesn't hear you worry about him.

"A bit." He replies, taking his gaze away from the popcorn. Leaning in closer, he whispers. "Let's face it. He just doesn't like me.."

His breath is so close to the skin of your ear that it tickles you, causing a giggle to escape. "Give him time."

"I have, sweetheart." He says softly in a low voice, letting his lips brush the tip of your ear before he sucks on it, kissing it gently. "But I'm afraid the time I've been giving him is the precious time I could have been giving to you."

A smile crawls its way onto your lips at his charming words, knowing they're more than true. His lips make their way to your cheek and he lets them graze your skin, sending goosebumps across your arms as you grow more excited than you should be.

Trailing your skin with kisses, they feel so soft that you think a feather is brushing against your cheek. Only thing that convinces you that it's not a feather is the warmth of his lips and the occasional wet feeling of the inside of his mouth once he decides to open it wider.

You try to stifle your gasp when his teeth clasps over your skin and you're so phased, you don't realize how far he's travelled down your body. His left hand squeezes the side of your exposed neck and travels down your arm, dangerously pushing your bra strap off your shoulder along the way.