•eleven•

Luminous stars glitter away against the profound sea of black

Luminous stars glitter away against the profound sea of black. The clouds rush away in fear of covering any of the striking lanterns, promoting their extraordinary beauty to the full. They even take over the moon that only shows the tiniest shape and frame of itself, letting the stars have all the glory as they shine brighter.

Endless words fall from both you and Taehyung's mouth, infinite conversations about new topics never mentioned before. A chuckle here, an occasional giggle and never-ending smiles that keep up the exultant atmosphere and keeps the away the intimidating cold.

Trees rustle with soft breeze and the bushes try to stay as quiet as possible, listening to the couple fall deeper and deeper into love. No attention is paid to the city, noise of your own overtaking the loud traffic and overworking people.

It's just you and him. In each other's own world.

Taehyung glances up at the sky, eyes widening in adoration as he finally pays attention to the lucky stars. "Wow." He lets out mindlessly, wondering when it had even become night time.

"What is it?" you ask, curious.

"It's the stars." He says, admiring each one that glows in the sky "I've never seen them like this."

You smile at the way he talks about them, his happiness becoming your very own. "Describe them to me."

He looks at you and then back at them "They're all glowing like exquisite lanterns, each of them having their own unique charm that makes them worth looking at individually. They're all just so unimaginably beautiful."

On his last two words, his eyes fall to you and he doesn't realize he's no longer talking about the stars. "I could look at galaxies of them and never get sick of it because of how much they've captured me in their beauty."

His words are like outstanding poetry to your ears, as if he rehearsed these splendidly dainty words numerous times. You can hear him, but you want more than that.

Inching your hand slowly close to find his, your fingertips brush against the side of knuckles.

He looks down, noticing your attempt, and fully takes your hand in his. You press your lips together as you feel each other's fingers intertwine and he watches your tempting action carefully, staring longer than intended.

Gradually, he starts to lean in and gently grasps your chin. Turning your face to his at the right angle, he glances up at your eyes one last time before softly pressing his lips to yours.

You don't realize how much you've been dying for him to kiss you until he does. The way his smooth flesh curls around yours gently to suck on your lips before he moves to caress your mouth at a different angle. You swear you can feel his lips all over your body as if he's kissing every single spot to make every part of you feel so alive.

The more he kisses you the more he feels his will to hold back fade away. His mouth only proves this as he claims your lips more greedily now and he increases the pressure that he sucks and moves against your mouth. Leaving your chin, his hand crawls up your back, the warmth sending a tingle all the way down your spine as he firmly pulls you in closer.