•three•

WARNING: sexual/mature content

Taehyung doesn't realize how long he's staring at you, his mind nomadic into tangled ropes of memories while he scrutinizes every single action you make

Taehyung doesn't realize how long he's staring at you, his mind nomadic into tangled ropes of memories while he scrutinizes every single action you make. His eyes occasionally shift onto the man sitting opposite of you, all he can see is his peach blonde head of hair leaning in keenly to talk to you.

As time went on, you soon unravelled from your coy state, laughing more easily at the man before you.

The corners of his mouth twitche, trying to slide his smile into a mocking smirk but he can't deny the bizarre feeling he senses in his chest every time he sees you grin luminously, the wide display of cheerful teeth lighting up the whole bar.

The more he stares the more he finds himself caring who the man was to you. And a small part of him wishes its only friendship.

"Let me guess. Ex-girlfriend?"

The abrupt voice whips Taehyung out of his daze, almost making him jump. He turns his head swiftly to where the seat next to him had once been vacant, eyes falling upon a slender woman. Her maroon lipstick bears a small smile while she looks at him with a tenderly tranquil look. A short black dress hugs her figure, the neck dipping low to offer a sneak peek of her strong cleavage.

Crossing her legs, she tilts her head at him, waiting for a response. Taehyung clears his throat, straightening his back. "No," he answers, impassive "Just someone who I thought looks familiar."

Keeping his attention on his glass, he takes a long sip.

But the woman doesn't get the message, too intrigued to give up now. "She looks quite beautiful for someone who looks familiar. Know a lot of beautiful women?"

"Yeah, you." He doesn't what came over him, maybe the alcohol had finally gotten to him. But taking a second glance at the woman, he realizes she is quite pretty and decides to let it go.

The woman raises her eyebrows, faintly surprised by his straightforwardness. She joins in, skipping all the tiny steps people usually do when they approach people at a bar. "I'm not as pretty as your girl over there, but am I pretty enough to slip into your bed tonight?"

He takes a proper look at her, her suggestive tone catching his attention. "What's your name?"

She grins politely, sliding her hand onto his upper thigh, traveling close to his crotch. "You don't need to know."

He stops her hand before it goes too far, holding onto it as he stares at her closely. This woman obviously only wanted the same thing he did and how she was presenting the idea was what got him onto his feet.

Gulping down the last drops of his drink, he takes her hand in his and speedily walks out of the bar with her.

.