•thirty•

*A/N: can we all just take a moment to cry over how pretty Taehyung is? Thank you

*A/N: can we all just take a moment to cry over how pretty Taehyung is? Thank you.*

His skin never leaves yours. The smooth surface of his tanned glow brushes across the depth of your own golden glow in the summer night. Hands, lips, chests. Everything whisks against the other in the amorous atmosphere. Caressing your breasts, biting your lips, grasping onto your hips while he dives deep into you.

The feeling is divine. It makes your back arch, your toes curl, your insides twist into knots in the most satisfying way.

He loves it when he feels your nails dig into his back when they knot in his hair. When you take fistfuls of the sheets your body lies upon. He loves watching your mouth part, moans echoing in his ear of lustful pleasure. Shivers pulsate inside every time each syllable of his name leaves your wet lips.

With each hit, your body writhes in sexual sensations. It rides over your limbs, through your muscles and creates clusters of carnal ardour. Your eyes close on their own, hips mindlessly grinding against the wetness of his tongue or when you feel the warmth of his own hips.

Sex is in the air. You can hear it, feel it, taste it.

Deep moans as he goes deeper rise in volume. Once he finds the spot, he doesn't hold back. His neck bends while his head caves and he thrusts over and over again, watching your body and face wind from his strikes.

The two of you soar, reach your high as one while bodies tense immensely and then slowly relax into the other.

Collapsing next to you, the two of you sink into the sheets, breathing loudly and deeply as you recover. No words are said but there's no need. With the placid sound of the ocean and the caressing of the cool breeze, silence is beautiful. And when you finally look at each other, all words are communicated through a cordial gaze.

Crisp white sheets hug your naked bodies while you hug each other. Staring into the abyss of his orbs, you let your fingers trail over his lips. "I don't want to leave this place.", you finally say.

Neither does he. But tomorrow you'll fly through the foreign skies again. All plans are settled.

"I want to be this close to you every day.", your voice soft with the vulnerable truth, "I want to spend long hours with you all the time."

He removes your hand from his lips, kissing it lovingly. Holding it in his, he speaks quietly, "I don't want this to end either."

Your chest falls with a sigh as you roll onto your back and stare at the blank ceiling.

"I want to fall asleep looking at your face and waking up with the same view endlessly.", he openly lets his feelings out and gazes at your soft features.

It never felt so easy to tell someone what he's thinking. By now, he feels like he can open the deepest cages in his heart and pour them all out to you. It's the perfect view of you in this shared bed that makes him say it. Now that he's said some of the yearning thoughts out loud he might as well let you know what he really desires.