Chapter. 3 - Welcome to Beacon (REDO)

(@GreySlate the Traveler blesses you..)

( Chapter 4 is on the way soon! Just felt the need to change some things and add the talk with Jaune and Ruby in Chapter 3 so I'm doing a redo!.. please don't be mad at me..)

Remnant - Vale
In an aircraft en route to Beacon Academy
Light - 17
YN-3 Pov

I sat on a 'bullhead' as that sign at the landing bay would call it reading a history book on Remnant -I now know what this planet is called-. more specifically, the section on Vale, Vale is one of the four kingdoms, the others being Mistral, Vacuo, and Atlas, Atlas apparently being a military superpower.

For some reason, being so far away from the light, I can feel it returning to me, it's as if there is a source of light here, to support that idea, I keep getting these visions of a forest, and a peculiar white stone.
Then in another vision I got was some ruins with these black and gold objects, but what I was more interested in was a small white ball on a pedestal.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone. I look up from my book to see a blonde girl squeezing the life out of that girl from two nights ago -I may or may not have spent two days waiting for the bullhead, forgot to ask Ozpin again-, Ruby I think it was.

Blonde: "oh, I can't believe my baby sister is going to Beacon with me! This is the best day ever!"

Ruby: "Please stop.."

Blonde: "but I'm so proud of you!"

I lightly chuckled then went back to reading my book.

Wait, they didn't look related

Ghost: ehh, probably half-sisters

Ahh, okay

I was interrupted from my little study session by a news report on Roman Torchwick, -that damn ginger who broke my gun.. it may have been one of his goons but I still hold abit of a grudge against him- then something about a Faunus protest and something White Fang related before being cut off abruptly by a hologram by that Huntress.

Huntress: "hello, and welcome to Beacon"

Blonde: "Who's that?"

I never got her name yet

Glynda: "My name is Glynda Goodwitch"

Blonde: "oh"

Nevermind

Glynda: "you are among a privileged few who have received the honor of being selected to attend this prestigious Academy. Our world is experiencing an incredible time of peace, and as future huntsman and huntresses, it is your duty to uphold it. You have demonstrated the courage needed for such a task, and now, it is our turn to provide you with the knowledge and the training to protect our world" she finished as the hologram faded away.

Ruby: "Wow!" She said as she went up to the window.

I closed my book and told my ghost to remind me which page I was on. I'm and went up to the window, standing a few feet away from Ruby and the blonde, feeling impressed by the view.

Ruby: "look, you can see Signal from up here! I guess home isn't to far after all"

Blonde: "Beacons our home now"

I decided that I should introduce myself to them, but I stopped when I saw a blonde guy on the verge of vomiting.

Blonde: "well.. I guess the view isn't for everyone"