Vol. 3 Chapter. 33 - Destiny

I've delayed work on this long enough! Time to get these chapters out! Oh look, something shiny.

-----<>-----

3rd Person

Beginning outside the Dorm as Atlesian Knights guard the door.
Ironwood can be heard inside.
Ironwood: "I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice"

Now inside the room, Yang can be seen sitting on a bed.
Yang: "but he attacked me!" She exclaims angrily.

Ironwood: "video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise" he states pacing around the room, not looking at them.

Now having a full shot of the room, Ruby and Yang can be seen sitting on Weiss's bed. While Weiss and Blake can be seen sitting on Blake's bed.
YN can be seen silently standing next to the bed. Leaning against the (unsafe) supports holding up Yang's bed with his arms crossed as Ghost hovers gently above his shoulder.

Weiss: "Yang would never do that!"
Ruby: "yeah!" Ruby says standing up as she and Weiss come to Yang's defence as Blake and YN remain quiet.

Ironwood: "sigh You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. But I believe, and hope this to be, is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past..." He finishes.

Yang: "but I wasnt-!"
Ironwood: "that's enough!" He shouts angrily as the room falls silent.
YN's just rolls his green glowing eyes unimpressed.

Ironwood does a small glare at him before continuing.
Ironwood: "The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified" he finishes.

Yang has a look of shock before looking at the ground as Ironwood leaves the room.

Yang: "you guys believe me, right?" She asks looking back up at her friends.

Ruby: "duh!"
Weiss: "you're hot-headed, but not ruthless" they both say believing her.

Yang looks to the two who haven't said anything.
Yang: "Blake?.. YN?" She calls out quietly.

Still crossing his arms, YN looks away while Blake does the same thing.
Earning a shocked look between Ruby and Weiss.

Blake: "I want to believe you"
Weiss: "what's that supposed to mean!?" She exclaims.

Yang widens her eyes, tears forming.
Yang: "Blake? YN?" She says in a hurt voice.

Blake looks up, then down while YN keeps his gaze elsewhere but Yang.
Weiss: "How could you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us! And YN, I thought you were better than this!" She says angrily.

Blake glances at Weiss then takes a deep breath.
Blake: "I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual - little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents, then it was self-defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right"
She pauses. "But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me that he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did"