Chapter. 14 - Black and White

We're going to the Moon boys!

-----<>-----

Remnant - Vale
The City of Vale
Light - 78
Pov - YN-3

We've been trying to find Blake for awhile. Well, they are, she's still in my Fireteam so I've got her name and location broadcasting to my HUD. I've just been walking around with them.

I haven't been able to talk to, or even look at Weiss. I think it's killing her inside, if I'm being honest, me too.

Anyway, we're all walking through the streets of Vale trying to find Blake.
Ruby: "she's been gone all weekend"

Weiss: "Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself" for the first time in awhile, I look at Weiss. But it wasn't friendly, I just glared at her.

Yang: "Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates"

Weiss: "is she? We all heard what she said"

Ruby: "Weiss"

YN: "Which is why we need to hear her out first, you shouldn't make conclusions so easily"

Yang: "yeah exactly. maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, she's missing and we need to find her"

Weiss: "a member of the White Fang. Right underneath our noses!"

YN: "I've had enough of this. I'll see you two later, going to go find Blake on my own" I walk off.

Yang: "two? But theres- oh, I see, yeah he's mad" she looks at a hurt Weiss.

-----<>-----

The City of Vale
Pov - YN-3

I'm right next to the building Blake is in, seems shes near someone judging by that blue circle on my tracker.

I hold my hand out.
YN: "Ghost, I need blink"

Ghost materializes.
Ghost: "sure, but.. just a question, you're not really upset with Weiss are you?"

YN: "no, not really. Okay I kinda am, but I won't talk to her until she apologizes to Blake"

Ghost: "I understand, subclass switched, blink is ready" I nod at him as he dematerializes.

I ready my hand and do an upward motion with it, closing it into a fist. then the next second I'm on the balcony. Startling Blake and monkey boy apparently.

YN: "what's up Blake?" I lean against the railing.

Blake: "YN! How did you?-"

YN: "I'm a Guardian of light remember? I've got all sorts of powers"

Blake: "no not that, I mean how did you find me?"

YN: "my HUD shows the position of every member of my Fireteam" monkey boy is confused, Blake seems to understand and seems a bit amazed.

YN: "I dont believe we've been introduced yet. greetings, my name is YN LN, or YN-3 if you wish" I'm getting less secretive with my identity.

???: "Names sun! But, what's with the 3 at the end of your name?" He continues to hold a cup with his tail.

YN: "don't worry about it" I let them continue what they were doing.