Awake (C2)

I passed out myself.

I woke to my mom shaking me awake. "Ink What happened?!" She asked and sat in my bed. How did mom drag me here? Did she get help? "I dunno, I just felt dizzy and I went black." I sat up. "Sweetie, did you work yourself out?" She asked. "I dunno mom." Error ran into my room. (Not a cat yet I know this is a slow story but stories what start of what is the main idea don't interest me.) "Ink Your finally awake, I was really worried!" I smiled as I seen him happy for once. I looked at my clock. "Error aren't you supposed to be home?" I asked. "Nah, my moms in jail, your mom saved me as she nearly punched me and offered to take me home!" "Then where are you sleeping?" I asked. "Well tomorrow your mom is gonna buy me a bed and sleep in your room since it's the second biggest room, but for now, I can sleep practically anywhere," I offered him my blanket. "Thanks, mind if I sleep on the floor next to your bed?" Error asked. "I don't mind. Lemme get the blow up bed," I went into the garage and got the blowup bed and Error helped by having the air thing. We blew the bed up and went to sleep.

But Error popped up in the middle of the night, I turned to him. "You alright?" He looked at me and sighed. "It was just a nightmare," he said to himself. I scooted over and let Error on my bed. He took the offer and we both fell asleep on my bed. I opened my eye slowly and saw mom. I opened both eyes quickly. I was gonna say something but I wasn't about to wake Error, I'm sure he hasn't slept so good like this. "Don't post that," I said in a low voice. She jumped. "I'm not, I promise," she left the room.   Bet she is, I silently got off and didn't wake Error. "Hey Mom." I got a snack and sat next to mom. "Mom why can't I have a soul?" I asked. She jumped. "Uhm, Well...." note from me, the creator InkXErrorshipper, in this story Inks soul was stolen long before she could remember. "It's not so simple to say." Mom quietly said. "I can tell Error loves me, but I can't even love him back." Mom looked at me. "Well, it won't be easy to say, but when you were just 10 months old your soul was token, if I didn't let them take your soul they would kill you.... you were screaming...."

When this happened; A human grabbed Ink and grabbed a knife. "PLEASE! NO BRING MERCY!" Inks mom screamed scared and not to know what to do. "Let me have their soul or no Mercy will be shared."

..." I got quiet. "That's why you don't have a soul... but maybe we can get you a soul, the spirits are telling me to get you one." She stood. "Lets hurry," she went to the door. What was it like with Feelings? Omg I can love Error back! ^-^! I can live a actual life!