Mistake (C10!)

When I came Error looked tired and they were jumping all over him. "Kids off!" They all looked at me and got off. I helped Error up. "I think they broke a bone." He laughed. "My funny bone!" I rolled my eyes. I should've known a pun was up. All of them laughed.

<few hours later>

They seemed bored. Paperjam messed with her fingers. Gradient was sitting on the couch. Blueprint was dozing off. Palette was laying down near the door. They watched me come in. I knew what I had to do. "Kids. Come here." They came to me. "I can teach y'all how to shape shift." I sat down in front of them. They sat down too. Out of all I think Paperjam was the most excited. But blueprint looked evenly as happy. "Ok, I'm a Neko shape shifter." I turned into a cat in front of them. Palette and Gradient lit up. "Are you just a Neko Shape shifter?" Paperjam asked. I froze. I've never tried! Am I??? "I'm sure I'm just a Neko shape shifter! When I was young someone gave me a soul and when I accepted it, he put it in me, and afterwards he said it was a cat soul and so I  got the powers of it. Sometimes I can hear the cat meowing at me. Speaking to me." I told them. "Can you try?" Paperjam asked. "Lemme just teach y'all how to become a cat." I said tying to distract Paperjam from her question. "Plz!!" They all said. "I wanna see you in a diffrent form!" I dropped my ears. Darn why did Paperjam ask this!