Love (C4)

(Still Errors pov)

I heard the door click. I ran under the table. There was Ink, happy? I never seen her so happy like this. Ink went into our room and came back out. I decided to ignore them, I was too embarrassed, I mean, look at me!! I hissed silently and went under the chair. When her mom left for work Ink found me, "OMG ERROR!" Uh, Inky... you're never this happy? "Come on!" She turned into a cat and tried to get on the couch and got her claws stuck and fell. I laughed hard I glitched more than usual and stopped. "Come here Error gotta day something TRULY incredible!" I climbed onto the couch. "Error now I know, truly what it feels, to love you back." He blushes really hard Yellow and begun to Glitch and reset. "How did you find out!" He asked still blushing. "I'm not that oblivious!" She laughed and showed me her new soul. I've never seen one soul with every color, I was amazed!
(Inks pov)

But that was years ago.... (Yes I got you hooked for that! 🤣) anyways! Years passed...

(Normal form Ink and error) I went in the void. "Error," I walked up to him and sat down. "Hey Inky." I looked at him. "Can't we just remember?" I asked. "We loved each other, but look what it's came too." He looked at me. "Inky, I still love you." He grabbed my hand and pulled me near him and grabbed my scarf. "Listen Inky, I don't care if you don't believe me but I DO love you! You saved me when we were in our last year of high school from abuse and helped me from everything! You've shown me!" I believed him. "Inky just stay in the void it's much safer and no Aus to have to be annoyed at. After a long talk I've decided to stay with Error in the void.

-Years later???-

"INKY!" (Yes in this story a destroyer fights a destroyer XD) "What? Nm?" (Nm= Nightmare.) "YES!" He grabbed me quickly and pulled me up. "I heard he brought "friends"?!" I knew exactly what he meant. "We're gonna need Au back up." I grabbed my paintbrush. "Keep Nm busy,"