Four (C9)

After a few moments he woke and jumped when he looked at me. "Finally." He sighed in relief. "It's just you." He got out of bed. "In the living room, there is a surprise." I said as I walked beside him. They were asleep, but I didn't see Paperjam! I felt my heart skip a beat. Error noticed. He looked surprised. "Uh, can u watch those three?" I asked. "Are we watching them?" He asked. "No! Their ours, just watch those three," he did so. I turned into a cat and ran past Error. I slid on the floor Running into the kitchen. Paperjam was asleep on the floor. "Jammy, don't do that!" She jumped and looked at me and took a step back. "Jammy, it's mom," I turned back to my form. "TEACH ME! TEACH ME!" She looked at me happily. Man imma bring her hopes down if the cat blood didn't go to her. "Paperjam, it's complicated." She dropped. "Comp.... lie... cat... ed?" "Hard." She dropped again. I looked over and Error was sleeping. "Let's go with the others it's late." I grabbed her small hand and fell asleep in the living room.

/next day/

All of them were climbing onto dad besides blueprint. The smallest staid near me. "Mom what's a.... Al.. alter..." I turned and realized she was reading my book where I talked about the Aus. "Alternative universe." She looked at me surprised. "Au is for short." She read. "Whats a au?" I sighed. "A au is like.... Me and Error, I'm from a au world called 'Inktale' and Errror is from 'Errortale'" I told her. She smiled. "Are there more Aus???" She asked. "Well of course!" She shut the book and stood. "Can we go to a au?" Death.. death.. gone.. gone.. "Sure...." Error was busy so I took my paintbrush and went to Undertale. "Well look who's here," he didn't notice Blueprint. I pushed her back. "Papyrus is outside playing with Frisk." Blueprint slowly came out. "Who's that?" He stood and she quickly went back behind me. "Hey,"  he sat on his knee and took out his hand. "Blueprint," I coaxed her. She held hard onto me. "It's alright," she looked at sans. He stood again. "I'm sure my brother would enjoy playing with you." Sans said. I thought about what he said. Papyrus is playing with the human. "not with the human." I whispered. "I will get em to leave." He walked out for a moment and came back inside with Papyrus. "Hey Ink!" I regret coming here, this is gonna take forever... "I have something to take care of." I said. "But you just came here?" Papyrus said. "I know." I grabbed blueprints hand and we left. Now let's see what Error did with the three kids..