Chapter 2: New beginnings

2 YEARS LATER

Alarm going off

Y/N POV: Ughh I have to get up for school....

I start to get ready ..firstly I have a shower after I change into something I then go downstairs and find my mum in the kitchen

Y/NS mum: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N:Morning mum..
Yns mumhands her a plate full of pancakes and some orange juice.

Y/N:Mum not today I'm late for school I'll eat after not now...

Y/NS MUM: But u have to breakfast eat that's not healthy for u....

Y/N : Mum I'm late gotta go byeeeee

Y/n totally ignored her mum.

Y/ns pov: I head out the door and close the door ...running to the bus stop as I'm 30 minutes late and fixing my school uniform. As I was getting on the bus I sat at the back at thought of my life a few years ago when my mum and dad were together,I really hated my dad as he had another family he would treat me like shit and made me feel so worthless I hated myself because of him..because of him me and my mum suffered but thankfully me and my mum had enough of that suffering and started a new life far away from him.Although I dont think the suffering is over...more is yet to come...

SOMEONES POV: Hello miss..um... were at the last stop I think you need to get off ...

I then turned to the stranger he was the bus man he told me I had to get off. I then got off and thanked the driver and from the bus stop I had to walk to my school it wasnt that far away it was only a 5 minute walk,but I had to run since I was now 45 MINUTES LATE...I was thinking my teacher is definitely gonna kill me now... well this isn't my first time being late but still they're gonna call in my parents again...so I had to make an excuse.

As I entered the building the halls were empty as everyone were in class.. I quickly went to my locker and took out my Maths book since I had Maths first period..well to be honest I hate maths it's all too complicated and hard like whose even bothered to learn all that shit that ur never gonna need in ur life...theres no use in learning maths... anwyaz as I had to take a turn in the hallway I bumped into a tall guy I knew it was a guy since his coglone was so so so strong like no kidding ughh it makes me wanna puke... I then stare up and see the mysterious guy smiling at me I was shocked since I've never seen him before.BUT I WAS SO ANGRY ...LIKE WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BUMP INTO ME RIGHT NOW LIKE THIS MOMENT ..IM FUCKING LATE.

Y/NS POV: CAN U NOT SEE,DO U NOT HAVE EYES Y---

He then covers my mouth and gives me a shut the fuck up look.Now I was really really angry since when did I allow him to touch me.I then looked at his gold watch which was dangling on his wrist, it was 9:00 ..now im an hour late...It would be better if I just didnt come to school. I push him out of my way he just glares at me .. I blow a raspberry right in front of his face and run away.Now its a guarantee I'm gonna die I better start preparing for my funeral....

As I walk into class Mrs Thatcher has her angry face on...ik what's gonna happen now shes gonna give a long lecture and a 4 hour detention after school.

MRS THATCHER: Morning Y/N.Wow ur so early...(talking in a sarcastic way)

Y/N POV:Sorry Mrs Thatcher the bus took 30 minutes and I had to make my mum ....um... breakfast .... yh I needed to make my mum breakfast since she wasnt feeling well..

MRS THATCHER: Nice try Y/N ...but I'm going to call ur mum just to make sure ur not lying..which I hope ur not...(shes fucking grinning)

By now the whole class had they're eyes on me and were on the verge of laughing off their pants as it was not my first time being late I felt like such a loser..

Y/N :Fine then go ask her then..its the truth...

I go sit down next to Nari my best friend since kindergarten ...shes the best at everything and shes so popular ..everyone loves her ...sometimes I think why would Nari want to be friends with a loser like me....

Nari: Hey Y/N... ur late again..
Y/N: Hey Nari what's up...
Nari: Norhing much...but I heard theres gonna be a new guy in our class..apparently hes hella rich and totally handsome..
Y/N: Okay.??.. other than that...
Nari: Well ther----

Mrs Thatcher: Nari and Y/N pay attention or you will be both out of the class and Y/n u already have a detention after school with me and you will be going to the head teachers office after school so if I was u I would behave.

TO BE CONTINUED
IM SO PROUD OF MY SELF I HAVE FINALLY WRTIITEN LIKE A VERY LONG CHAPTER ...THANK U FOR READING AND CAN U GUESS WHO THE NEW GUY IS.... AND ILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE..