Chapter 4 : Introduction

Head teacher: Kim Taehyung please introduce yourself to the class....

Tall guy: Hey I'm Kim Taehyung. I have recently moved near the school because of my parents work.Anway I hope we can all get along with eachother (The whole fucking time he was smiling at me)

Y/NS POV :WTF who does he think he is... ugh he was the one who literally made me late for class.HES SO ANNOYING WITH HIS CUTE FUCKING ASS SMILE.

As I was cursing and swearing in my mind I didnt notice that my name was being called by the HEADTEACHER!

Headteacher:Y/N!!! What's wrong with u...have you gone deaf?

I jumped as he screamed my name so loud that the whole school probably heard it...everyone was laughing at me and I was dying inside and so embarrassed I started to turn red.

Y/n: Oh sorry Mr Leo.

He called me inside the classroom and everyone was staring at me and so was the new tall guy🙄🙄.I felt so embarrassed and ashamed of myself the only thing I'm good at is embarassing myself.

Headteacher: Okay I'm going to leave now and everyone please take care of Kim Taehyung hes one of our prized pupils.

Y/n pov:Pffft prized pupil??Who even is this guy??He like just entered the class a few minutes ago and we have to treat him like a prince...no way not on my watch.

Psst...

I turned around to meet a confused Nari...

Nari: Y/n are you okay?? You never seem to be with us ,your always somewhere else...

Y/n : What are u talking about I'm completely fine...

Nari: Y/n Mr Leo had to call your name 3 times before you answered him.

Y/n: I'm fine, you shouldnt worry about me, you should be worrying about yourself... you know about your mum.....I'm so sorry,I'll never mention it again.

Nari: Its fine...and my mum is okay too.

Class finished and I noticed that tall new guy staring at me..like when is he never staring at me..lol...as I got up from my desk, trying to go to my next class History my favourite yes!!! I was so excited.I then noticed me and the Taehyung were the only ones left in the classroom as I was leaving someone stopped me in my tracks and stood right infront of me. I already knew it was Taehyung, cause me and him were the only ones left in the class.

Y/n: Move out of my way new guy...
(I was trying to push him at the same time)

Taehyung: Why in such a hurry??? I take it that ur always late like this morning,so no need to rush...

Y/n: I love History that's why I'm in such a hurry, happy now??.Now move.

Taehyung: (making a cute face ) ur so mean...and Mr Leo said you have to treat me well since I'm a "prized pupil"

Y/n: Taehyung, I have no time for this just move.

Taehyung: Only if you sit with me at lunchtime, Promise me.

By now I was so pissed I was missing my favourite lesson and I definitely didnt want to get on the bad side of Mrs Samuel's.Plus I was in alot of trouble already.

Y/n : Okay fine I promise.Now move.
When he moved I ran to the my classroom I was definitely late cause my classroom was in the other building.

Y/n pov: fuck fuck fuck... I'm so late
As i was running i could see that weirdo Taehyung following me. Okay I get you staring at me and asking me to sit next to you but following me? Is he alright in the mind??Anwyaz as I ran in the classroom, just as expected Mrs Samuel's was waiting for me and was giving me the death glare.

Y/n : I'm sorry Mrs Samuel's it will never happen again I pr--

I then see taehyung come in and standing near the door. However Mrs Samuels didnt pay any attention to Taehyung even tho he was late too.

Mrs Samuel: Y/N.Just stand outside.Since your late by 20 MINUTES.GET.OUT.NOW.

But she didnt say anything to Taehyung she just let him in she probably knew that Taehyung was a "prized pupil".

I was about to leave then Taehyung shouted out saying..

Taehyung: Y/n wait...( he then turned to the teacher) Mrs Samuel's, Y/n shouldn't leave the classroom since I also came late it's not fair if she leaves and I get to stay.

Mrs Samuel's: umm...umm....
(There was a pause and she spoke again)

Mrs Samuel: Fine.Ill let it pass this time just dont be late again. Now go and sit down the both of u, stop wasting my time.

Taehyung:Mrs Samuel's where should I sit?

Mrs Samuel: Just go sit next to y/n now stop bothering me.

I was completely surprised...why would Taehyung help me? Anyway I didnt really care much, I sat down next to him.

Taehyung: This lesson is going to be so boring.

I just ignored him since I wanted to pay attention in class.

Taehyung:Y/n?Y/N(he whisper yelled).
For the rest of the lesson I ignored him even if he called my name a hundred times...I was in enough trouble already.Lesson finished and we learnt about The Black Death which took place in London, it was so disgusting cause it was a awful disease which spread throughout.I was leaving class and it was lunchtime,which meant sitting with Taehyung.😶😶😶

TO BE CONTINUED.