Chapter 16:Together

Areum:Y/n,come Let me show you something.

Y/n:Sure what is it?

Areum pulls Y/n into Taehyungs room,she recognized large room. Areum closed the door behind her and opened Taehyungs closet to find many board games stacked on top of each other,she took out Snakes and Ladders and a Monopoly board game,she then closed the closet door,Whilst Y/n was quietly watching her..

Y/n:Is this what you were going to show me? Y/n asked a bit confused

Areum: No silly,Im trying to figure out what to buy Taehyung for Christmas and I wanted to ask you since I dont trust any of the Bts members except for Rm and Jimin Oppa.

Y/n:Then why not ask them?

Aruem: I did, and they gave me stupid answers like a piece of gum or toilet paper.

Y/n:{rolled her eyes}Right boys...

Areum:{laughs}Ikr

Y/n:Well idk Taehyung very well myself so...

Areum: You do...your always with him..{looking dissapointed}

Y/n:{felt bad to see Areum looking so sad and dissapointed}Okay we'll think of something,Im sure of it okay.I promise to help.

Areum: Yay![she was jumping up and down clapping her hands]

Y/n was happy to see her happy.She felt so much better to see Areum happy,

"Maybe this is how happy my mother felt when I was ever happy"Y/n whispered to herself.

Areum: Lets go downstairs and play these board games....

Y/n:Okay then 

Areum and Y/n ran downstairs to meet all of Bts now in the living room, some were lying on the fluffy carpet and some were on the sofa. Taehyung had also brought in some snacks,Areum handed Taehyung the board games and sat right next to him.Whilst Y/n was thinking of what excuse Taehyung had given Bts to believe that he was now taking care of Areum,and the fact that Jimin was cool with babysitting a random girl,who he had never seen before?Didnt he question Taehyung?

Taehyung: Y/n?

Y/n:Sorry you were saying?

Taehyung: What are you thinking about?

Y/n:Oh nothing,I just came here to talk with you,but maybe I should come another time.

Taehyung: Come lets play one game,then we can talk.Come its going to be fun.

Y/n: Im sorry but I really need to go

Taehyung got up from his seat and followed Y/n into the kitchen.

Y/n: I just want to apologize and I- I dont know h- how to sa-y this{Y/n started to get red and was fiddling with her fingers}

A smirk was now on Taehyungs face

Taehyung: Ik what this is,Your trying to confess

Y/n: How did you know?

Taehyung: Look at yourself,plus Ik how it feels😆😆😂😂😉😉Its not much of a confession if its not from you,

Y/n: Okay fine, I like you .There.Okay.[Y/n crossed her arms and turned around to face the sink,she was too embarrased}

Taehyung: Hey dont turn around,face me, its not like im gonna slap you for it😂

Y/n was now smiling at her stupidness and turns around,Taehyung immeadtaly wraps his big arms around Y/n,suprising her a little.

Taehyung: Lets start dating...[whilst still hugging Y/n}

Y/n:You really want to?

Taehyung let go of Y/n

Taehyung: Hey whats with the questions?Of course I do,dont you ever doubt my love for you.I just want to be yours....

Y/n: Wow you already love me?Do I make you that happy?

Taehyung:You sure as hell do.

Y/n:{laughs at Taehyung acting all so soft}Okay Mr Asshole I've gotta go.

Taehyung: Hey Im your soon to be husband and you call me an asshole???How dare you disrespect me like that?{Taehyung pouts cutely}

Y/n shifts herself towards the door and laughs at his cuteness"Hey I've gotta go okay,ASS[she whispers hole once she leaves the kitchen}

Y/n runs towards the door and shouts "bye Areum and Bts" whilst Taehyung nearly grabs onto her but she escapes his grip and opens the front the door she then runs across the road,Taehyung staring at her dumb ass and shouts "you wait tomorrow" she pulls her tongue out waves goodbye at him,as he closes his front door smiling like an idiot,suddenly his smile turns into an evil grin.

Taehyungs pov: She really sad,Im only making her trust me the rest is up to my dad.Her father and my father has history its just that she doesnt know it.

Jimin: Is she gone?

Taehyung: Yes{putting on a fake smile}

Suga: Shes nice,I like her...

Jin: Yup I just hope she likes my dad jokes

Taehyung: One more thing me and Y/n made up...

Jimin: That quick?? Yesterday you guys were all fighting an-

Taehyung: Were actually toghether now...

Areum: What does that mean?,Does it mean you 2 are stuck toghther with glue?

Jungkook: I think so

Namjoon: JK....😂No Areum it means when your with someone you love.

Areum: Ooh

Suga: Well done Taehyung it hasnt even been a day since weve been with you and your already with someone.Props to you,your the first guy Y/n has dated,she hates everyone and everything.

Taehyung:Thats gonna change

Areum: sure it is,Im sure of it.

To be continued.....

Ik that was short,sorry.Thank you for reading.

-----------------------TAEHYUNG ISNT REALLY NICE WHEN DESCRIBING Y/N-----------------------------