Chapter 8: Phone numbers

Y/n :shit.I forgot I have detention.damn it.

Taehyung:Who cares .

Y/n:There's my mum alongside with me

Taehyung:Alright,alright.But let's skip detention today since uve had a shitty day today.Ur boss is such an asshole no wonder I didn't like him when I saw his fucking ugly ASS face.

Y/n:LMAO I'm dying ur never like this since when did u become so sassy???

Taehyung: Since 4 ye--

Y/n:It was meant to be a rhetorical question.🙄🙄🙄

Taehyung:Oh well since were both really really bored and fucking tired let's go to the park.Are u up for it?🤨

Y/n:Alright but this doesn't mean anything okay???

Taehyung:yh yh 😏😏 let's go

By now it was 6:07pm it was getting dark since winter was close.I really wanted to buy my mum a gift for Christmas since we don't really celebrate it cause the festive season always reminds mum of my disgusting dad.But I really wanted to surprise my mum by giving her a gift with my own money,which I really worked hard for.I wanted to show her that I really do love her and that dad was a total jerk for leaving her all by herself,he really made a big mistake.

As we arrived at the park, Taehyung sat on a swing and I sat beside him on the swing which was next to his the park was empty.

Taehyung:I want to get to know u more, let's ask questions about eachother and if u don't want to answer then ur more than welcome to skip the question.

Y/n:I don't want us to know eachother I don't want to get close to a loser like u(😭😭😭😫😫😫 I can't believe I'm saying this, I hate myself. SOMEONE KILL ME I HATE MYSELF,everything I say is totally untrue.I absolutely love Taehyung and respect him.Id never say this about him😢😢😫😫😫😖😖😔😔😔.)

Taehyung:Come on stop being like that.Plz.Just one question.

Y/n:Alright only if it's only one question.I guess it won't hurt.🙄

Taehyung:So ever had a pet??

Y/n:Nope.

Taehyung:Well I have his name was Yeontan.He was my dog he died,not long ago.

Y/n pov:I could tell he wanted to talk,when he talked about his dog being dead not long ago must be hard for him.I actually felt sorry for him.☹

Taehyung:I really loved him he was my best friend always there with me.
I really do miss him.

Y/n: Oh sorry for bringing it up(well I didn't 😶😅😅, just saying that to make him feel better but why do i care?am I meant to care???)

Taehyung:No it wasn't u.I brought it up,it's not ur fault it's not like u could bring him back to life and it's not like u murdered him.😔🙁☹😪

Y/n:So Taehyung whats your favourite colour???(I'm really trying to change the subject here)

Taehyung: :( ummm Red

Y/n: Great.Mines blue.Omg red and blue go nicely together don't u think???(When those words came out of my mouth Taehyung face started to light up his frown turned into a beautiful smile)

Taehyung:Yes just like us,we go nicely together.

Everything was silent.No one spoke.

Y/n pov:I was shocked.Wtf????He was sad a minute ago and now he's saying this???

Y/n:(stuttering)Wha--t I--that's-- no--t tr--ue.(turning red all over a sudden)

Just then I see something fall out of Teayungs coat pocket it was a piece of paper which had a number written on it.It said 07337828.....