Chapter3 : The tall guy

Y/ns Pov/Thoughts: ugh so irritating Mrs Thachter is so annoying like I didn't even do anything wrong ...ugh she always embarrasses me in front of everyone.. I'm like the loner of the class no one notices me well that's actually how I want it to be since I hate getting the centre of attention it's really stressful being everyones favourite I'd rather be nothing and not get noticed by anyone .

As I put my head down on the table to rest..I heard Mrs Thacher call my name...but I didn't care to look at her as she already pisses me off.

Mrs Thacher:"Cough cough"
I knew she was trying to get my attention although I didn't move an inch.She called my name again but this time louder.

Mrs Thacher:
Y/N.GET.UP.NOW!!!

Y/n:Sorry Miss...
Mrs Thacher: Get up and leave the class,if Ur not gonna participate at least listen...now get out...

Y/n: Geez calm your ass down ( I said to myself)
As I was leaving I was thinking about my mum and how 'disappointed' she was going to be with me..she always says that anyway I'm not even that concerned.I was deep into my thoughts and I heard footsteps I knew someone was coming to my form room (aka class T6Y) as the foot steps came closer and closer I saw the head teacher with some tall guy...I've never seen this guy before.As the tall guy came more and more closer to my form room with my head teacher by his side I was worried since I thought I was in trouble .... I instantly turned red from embarrassment and was trying to hide my face...ughhh what's that smell? I recognize that smell It's that smell from this morning wait is this the tall guy I pushed and blew a raspberry at... Oh my God no..this can't be happening this is so embarrassing.As I took a quick glance at his face he was smirking. I quickly looked down.

Head teacher: Oh Y/n why are you outside of class...(without letting Mr explain myself)I'm so disappointed in you ...how could you me and you r mother knew each other very well we were friends and now to see you misbehaving it's hard to handle.

The head teacher just walked passed me and the tall guy I saw from before was staring at me. Until the head teacher called his name....